friend,
There maybe huge list in Boddunan who maybe fans of McDonalds and MFC...including me but after seeing this truth behind the tasty food of these popular brands no human cannot stop himself from thinking for a while. :(

http://gaurav-nath.blogspot.com/2010/03/foie-gras-is-cruelmcdonalds-and-kfc.html
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well friends do you think this is good for health atleast..If we rule out the fact that animals are there to eat and are our food. :(
now i will never go out for McDonalds and MFC.. :(
Sunny it is really a good decision taken by you..

Hope others also drop their opinions here..
[quote]Sunny it is really a good decision taken by you..[/quote]

i'm serious...this is my final decision.. B)
Yikes!! Those poor little birds!! This is one of the many reasons why you should not eat meat or poultry products. Its a good thing I don't eat non-veg now I can tell my friends my point of view more forcefully.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is really very sad that no one have read this discussion.. :( I hope the reads find it useful..
Here we go!

Kentucky Fried Chicken has become KFC. Does anybody know why? We thought the real reason was because of the "FRIED" food issue.

The reason why they call it KFC is because they can not use the word chicken anymore. Why? KFC does not use real chickens. They actually use genetically manipulated organisms. These so called "chickens" are kept alive by tubes inserted into their bodies to pump blood and nutrients throughout their structure. They have no beaks, no feathers, and no feet. Their bone structure is dramatically shrunk to get more meat out of them. This is great for KFC.

Because they do not have to pay so much for their production costs. There is no more plucking of the feathers or the removal of the beaks and feet. The government has told them to change all of their menus so they do not say chicken anywhere. If you look closely you will notice this. Listen to their commercials, I guarantee you will not see or hear the word chicken. I find this matter to be very disturbing.

I hope people will start to realize this and let other people know. Please forward this message to as many people as you can.
It does happen sometimes, but we should believe in ourself or else we will be so scared to initiate things.
sajeetharan wrote:
[quote]Here we go!

Kentucky Fried Chicken has become KFC. Does anybody know why? We thought the real reason was because of the "FRIED" food issue.

The reason why they call it KFC is because they can not use the word chicken anymore. Why? KFC does not use real chickens. They actually use genetically manipulated organisms. These so called "chickens" are kept alive by tubes inserted into their bodies to pump blood and nutrients throughout their structure. They have no beaks, no feathers, and no feet. Their bone structure is dramatically shrunk to get more meat out of them. This is great for KFC.

Because they do not have to pay so much for their production costs. There is no more plucking of the feathers or the removal of the beaks and feet. The government has told them to change all of their menus so they do not say chicken anywhere. If you look closely you will notice this. Listen to their commercials, I guarantee you will not see or hear the word chicken. I find this matter to be very disturbing.

I hope people will start to realize this and let other people know. Please forward this message to as many people as you can.[/quote]

This is very useful information. KFC does not sell chicken. So, this is not non veg. Although vegetarian food is getting more popular, there are still many non vegetarians. Non vegetarian food is also not so bad.

In fact, there is no such thing as good or bad. This is only a matter of what suits you.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think the issue is surely not one of veg or non-veg which is ideal for us.It is rather about maintaining the minimum and safe level of hygenic standards which are alarmingly declining in our country in relation to both veg and non-veg food.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.