OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Looking at the overall scenario of the country, I am lost in finding answers to so many questions centering around morality of this nation. There are scores of cases of swindle,...
Today is birth day of Virender Sehwag who born on October 20, 1978 in Delhi. Though he have lost his consistency in Indian cricket but we should not forget his importance as...
Our incomes are like our shoes; if too small, they gall and pinch us; but if too large, they cause us to stumble and to trip.
In today's world makeup plays a major role in everybodies life. People spending more money and time on makeup. I think so. Whether it is necessary to spend this much?. share your...
Language is the vehicle to express our thoughts.But how often do we express our genuine thoughts? Please share your views.
Request 4 Softwares/keys/crack/patches here please specify Software name ==== Version ==== Requirement as key/crack/patch ==== :woohoo:
It is very good to see that six members already crossed 1000 points in 5 days of this month. Good to see some new names in the top 10 of revenue sharing.I hope there will be more...
Do you really find Sachin God-gifted or he has achieved this height through his hard work ?
How to solve obesity problem?
Do you think dance drama show are slowly becoming extinct?
This august has 5 Sundays,5 Mondays & 5 Tuesdays. All in 1 month. It happens once in 800 years. so enjoy this august
hi, i'm looking fr fully washing machine in range upto 9000 ,can u advice me as i dn't knw much about washing machine
What should be the age difference between husband and wife
why we say "ram nam satya hai" after death
HCL is looking for IT professionals with 2 -8 years of experience for the role of Software Enginerr/Lead Engineer/Technical Lead and Project lead. Walkin is conducted on...
Is Military Empowerment needed or not
I have seen people they think helmet a way to get rid of traffic police :evil: they don't understand that it is essential to wear it when they are on road. :whistle: Why they...
Hiding All Icons from the Desktop http://masterstalk.co.cc/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=252
can anyone tell me about www.digg.com site.
hi friend this month boddunan daily earning decrease in websiteoutlook.com. So we need to do hard work. it decreased 3$ compare to previous month.