OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Hi friends, a recent news suggest the IPL matches may not be played in Hyderabad as the Telengana supporting students are protesting against the IPL matches in Hyderabad. Already...
This time there is a very serious problem over forum because of article.Can any say what is a time interval between two article so that i cannot get banned.
Friends, see this link to know anual and per second revenue earning of top websites http://www.incomediary.com/top-earning-websites/
What is the reasons we avoid our happiness moment?
Discuss: Are all major Political Parties on the Same boat(of corruption)?
It has been discovered in a research that love takes place in split seconds. Thus love at first sight is very real....
Telugu Trailers:Oh My Friend trailer,7th Sense Movie trailer http://hollynbolly-in.blogspot.com/2011/10/telugu-trailersoh-my-friend-trailer7th.html
please help me.I know web links pays Rs; 5 per link.Is it possible to post boddunan links in my blog.How many links can i post per day. thank you
The magic of A R Rahman has just continued with Rockstar.Songs like sadda haq, katiya karoon ,Tum ho song sung by Mohit chauhan are awesome. The movie has ranbir kapoor, nargis...
Having chat feature in this site allow members to talk to moderators or members to clarify any doubts. what you all think?
Scientists have created what they claim is the world's smallest car -- the size of which is a single molecule, making it invisible to the human...
Hai Friends here we are many members we dont know each other like what is his job, Where is he from like that so members please introduce yourself in this thread
what is the difference between infatuation and attraction?
SEO
Can any one tell me the latest update of seo - search engine optimization.
Only a few times have I seen, the best one winning the contest. Indian Idol's last season is its best example. I always feel, even if we vote for our favourites, the next round...
Former Chief Minister of Karnataka S Bangarappa passed away early today morning at 12.40 AM. He was admitted to Mallya Hospital and was undergoing treatment for renal...
I think...both under belief and pressure, one can reveal his personal life or secrets to others. Sometimes, it's good. In some occasions, he may repent also. Isn't it?
Hi friends, what do you think about Google Plus. It is growing popular now-a-days. Will it overtake Facebook?
Friends there are different types of balls used in different type of games. Why the shape and size of the balls are not same?
I have found this quote containing the answer and here it goes! "He who knows others is wise.. He who knows himslef is enlightened." What do you say? Good Night!