OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

The day not far away when there is a 100 rupee coin in your hand.It is soon Issued by union government but the stock is limited.
Is it better to buy something online or to go to a shop personally and buy? Why?
What is the role of citizen in developing a nation?
I have seen people spending lot of money on baldness but not getting benefits from the medicines. :) Is there any medicine which can cure baldness?.or people just waste their...
Hello Boddunan Members, Dussera is one of the most important and auspicious days in Indian culture. This festival is celebrated throughout India as a sign of triumphant...
How to add ourself as mentor in this site?
Can you go without your cell-phone for one whole day?
kbc
do you think kbc will be as good as season 1
We are following the Christian Calendar for administrative, social and for all practical purposes. The calendar is after birth of Jesus Christ whose date of birth is 25th...
So, we have done it.. Boddunan have crossed the milestone of 5000 members.. And ezaj who is our 5000th member joined under COOL BOY.. So, congrats COOL BOY on bringing the...
What's stopping you from pursuing your goals and dreams ? Why ? How can you overcome them ?
Hai Friends, This is regarding submitting my articles. They are getting approved, but not getting cash credits. Why is this happening??? Please clarify my doubt..
This photo is a rare type of scrab.i have seen it in sea side of Digha in Paschimbanga. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3764]}
Hai Friends, Back with another game and guess all of you will like it! It is a "Relation Game". The game would start with one word/phase/name or anything...
Friends, am here to intimate you : I have noticed many of the members are changing forums as chat rooms, I have already warned in the forums, people stop discussing about the...
What is your aim in trying to earn at Boddunan?
My credit balance is Rs 775.Can I get the payment and How?
Sony is going to launch its long awaited Play station Smart phone in coming spring. Initially it will hit North American and European markets. The device will run on the most...
Facebook has come up with a unique feature which will help its users prevent suicide.
why Google is best the search Engine?