OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

How to stop ragging in colleges?
A.R Rahman composed and released the "Commonwealth games 2010 theme song "Jiyo,Utho,Badho,Jeeto" in gurgaon,haryana on saturday.
Hello everyone.. hows everybody.. really misisng boddunan so much.. but busy with life too.. so will cum surely after some time.. till then by to all.. and best of luck.. keep...
Remember this Salman of Satanic Verses? He is not particularly known for his love for any organized religion but this time has come out in support of construction of a mosque at...
Do you believe in horoscope matching ? How true it can be
Exaclty a weeek after the miracle in Mohali, Sachin Tendulkar gave the nation another reason to celebrate as he brought up his sixth Test double hundred and his second of the...
Metro inauguration fever in bangalore. http://www.ndtv.com/article/cities/metro-inauguration-fever-in-bangalore-139294?pfrom=home-otherstories
India has won the first one day against England.Without Sachin,Sehebag,Harbhajan,Jaheer.It is the right stage to prove themselves for juniors.
Gumnaam and gupth are really my favourites. What about you? :evil:
Why can't you quote some nice childhood memories :) :) :)
The 5 top speedy ways to reduce fat. 1.Water diet. 2.Restrict your eating to two meals.(Whole grains,Glass of milk,vegetables) 3.When every time you feel hungry go for...
It has been observed in a court decision that religion is a personal matter and there should be no public exposure of any one's religion. See the...
the government is not looking at raising prices for now of subsidised diesel, kerosene and cooking LPG despite oil PSUs losing a record Rs 360 crore per day.
Almost all studies show that a child interested in reading and gaining knowledge is bound to do well in studies and also in later life, in career etc.. Another fact that most...
Friends, In india did Textile industry will defeat IT industry??? Any possibilities??!!??!
Tips to make up in minutes. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4134]}
White noise is a type of noise produced by combining sounds of different frequencies. If you took all of the imaginable tones that a human can hear and combined them, you would...
In India it has become a well-established trend and fashionable for the leading lights to encourage their sons and daughters to take up the same the profession in which they have...
Are they related ? We hear references about a weak chin which is supposed to show a person who is not determined and small hands , lacking in masculine strength, long nose etc...
5Th August is celebrated as friendship.All over the world friendship day will be celebrated.I will wish all my very special friend.SO for all my boddunan friend Happy Friendship...