Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I was a great runner in my child hood I hold first prize in that.

Ha ha
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7445]}
Like this

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7446]}

Meera sandhu
Rain is always in my childhood memories where we used to make small boats.
Actually we were a gang of 4, I, my younger brother and two girls of Chachaji. Since I was the eldest, I used to be the gang leader and always we 4 play together and of course, those 3 obeyed my rules. Now..... :blink: :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu
For me the best childhood memories are those spent in my ancestral home at Maroli a village close to Mangalore filled with greenery and surrounded by paddy fields , where we would all gather during summer holidays. There was no electricity and I would be perpetually scared of tripping on snakes or scorpions at night and go about carrying a torch or a small wick lamp everywhere and was called nightingale by my cousins :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

For me the best childhood memories are those spent in my ancestral home at Maroli a village close to Mangalore filled with greenery and surrounded by paddy fields , where we would all gather during summer holidays. There was no electricity and I would be perpetually scared of tripping on snakes or scorpions at night and go about carrying a torch or a small wick lamp everywhere and was called nightingale by my cousins :)

Yes, villages are really nostalgic which is missing nowadays a lot!!!!

Now we live in a village like place near paddy fields and whenever see some beautiful flower blossomed, I remember my childhood days...because same flowers and plants, i have seen them only in childhood days. Actually my kid is missing those things a lot :( :( :(

Meera sandhu
Rain is always in my childhood memories where we used to make small boats.
Actually we were a gang of 4, I, my younger brother and two girls of Chachaji. Since I was the eldest, I used to be the gang leader and always we 4 play together and of course, those 3 obeyed my rules. Now..... :blink: :blink: :blink:

from your rainy memory itoo recalled one of my funniest moment of childhood although was not that much small but yes i was of 11 or 12 years old.i was in my nani's village means my mother's nani house.and there are so many children.And there was a girl my nani's brother daughter but she is smaller than me so i dont call her mausi.and we both used to play a lot.once it was raining heavily and as i was having no idea of this that if i will walk on mud than i will slip and suddenly i slipped.my nani scolded me.till that time it was ok, but then again i tried to walk as i saw other children crossed it easily and for the second time i was in mud. then she gave me her hand so that i can walk properly but unfortunately third time i again fallen.after that all children came and we all played a lot in that mud.from top to bottom we were covered with mud. :woohoo: :woohoo:

a.s.
There was a small channel of water flowing to a nearby pond and it has water seasonally. We loved to bath there when we were kids. Also to catch small fishes from it. Once I remember, it was full of fishes and whole land was filled with fish, when water was used for irrigation. we loved those days a lot

Meera sandhu
There are lots of memories of my childhood and its tough for me to quote one.One of the funniest/embarassing memory was when we all were going in my cousin's marriage (i was in 9th at that time) i fell down in a drain my home was far away from that place so instead of going back home my father asked us to go to the cousin's home where i took bath and took his clothes to wear in the marriage. :woohoo:
There are lots of memories of my childhood and its tough for me to quote one.One of the funniest/embarassing memory was when we all were going in my cousin's marriage (i was in 9th at that time) i fell down in a drain my home was far away from that place so instead of going back home my father asked us to go to the cousin's home where i took bath and took his clothes to wear in the marriage. :woohoo:

Was it a waste drain???? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
If so, baaraat people might have run away after seeing you :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
In my childhood, i missed my school bus while returning home. Not only me and some of my friends also. at that time my age is 6. So we are so innocent. so we came home by walk in the way which our school bus roam and go. Actually directly if go home it takes 15 minutes but as we roamed like bus so it took 2hours. In this 2hours, my dad roamed from school to house 15 times in search of us. Really strange memory:)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Our sweet childhood memories act as cushions against the turmoil of the later part of our life! I am going to write a story very soon on this theme!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.