Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are lots of memories of my childhood and its tough for me to quote one.One of the funniest/embarassing memory was when we all were going in my cousin's marriage (i was in 9th at that time) i fell down in a drain my home was far away from that place so instead of going back home my father asked us to go to the cousin's home where i took bath and took his clothes to wear in the marriage. :woohoo:

Was it a waste drain???? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
If so, baaraat people might have run away after seeing you :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer: :laugh:

Yes it was a waste drain..hehehe... :woohoo: :evil:

I was one of the baraati so how could they run seeing me..hehehe... :woohoo:

waste drainage..if not barati then the bride side people would not have let you enter.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil:

Then definitely the bride's party didn't let you come inside :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Do you remember a nice scene of Hungama where, Rampal Yadav got some dirt in his foot. When he tries to clear it in an electric post, someone knocked him down thinking he got an electric shock.
Hoping you didn't get such consequences :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
There are lots of memories of my childhood and its tough for me to quote one.One of the funniest/embarassing memory was when we all were going in my cousin's marriage (i was in 9th at that time) i fell down in a drain my home was far away from that place so instead of going back home my father asked us to go to the cousin's home where i took bath and took his clothes to wear in the marriage. :woohoo:

If so, baaraat people might have run away after seeing you :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer: :laugh:

waste drainage..if not barati then the bride side people would not have let you enter.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil:

Then definitely the bride's party didn't let you come inside :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Do you remember a nice scene of Hungama where, Rampal Yadav got some dirt in his foot. When he tries to clear it in an electric post, someone knocked him down thinking he got an electric shock.

and in return sanjeev ji running behind that person like ram gopal verma.. :laugh: :laugh:
AnimatedHorrorGhost15.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.

and in return sanjeev ji running behind that person like ram gopal verma.. :laugh: :laugh:

Bhoot???

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7469]}

Meera sandhu

Bhoot???

who sanjeev ji or that person?

a.s.

Bhoot???

who sanjeev ji or that person?

Ram gopal varma...haha

Meera sandhu
I once wrote a letter with out postal stamps to my father when I was 7 years and gone to my granny's home. My father still had it with him after decades.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

When am in prep that means the class before nursury. At that time when am in class, madam started scolding me. till my dad come i beared her. when my dad came, i threw the slate on to the teacher and came to my dad

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

That means you were a very active kid in your childhood and you loved and had a confidence in your father. That must have made your teacher very surprised.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

When am in prep that means the class before nursury. At that time when am in class, madam started scolding me. till my dad come i beared her. when my dad came, i threw the slate on to the teacher and came to my dad

thats showing how much naughty you were.by the way why she was scolding you?

a.s.
I dont remember why she is scolding, my parents always tell me that, when you are in prep, by seeing your dad you have threw the slate on the teacher.

yes my dad is my confidence till my tenth class.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.