India has won the first one day against England.Without Sachin,Sehebag,Harbhajan,Jaheer.It is the right stage to prove themselves for juniors.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is perhaps the best time for the juniors to stand up and deliver and make a name for themselves in the international stage of cricket and I believe it is also the best time for Indian team to give back to English team by winning this series comprehensively...!
it is a good news that they have won the match after a long time and that was without senior players . it is pride for the juniors that they have showed their courage.
India has played very well,specially batsmans. Bowlers should England side that In home ground,Home country is the winner. Only Aussies have beaten us in our country,rest all countries have to really fight to win the match.

Want to make each day Accountable

In 2nd oneday also India won with a great century of Virat Koholy and a tremendous knock by Gamvir.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
This is really good.

This shows improvement of Indian team.
Gambhir and Virat Kohali done great job.

Be positive
YEs, I agree with you Ram Prosad, everyone feels cricket means sachin and all those well known people. this is a great opportunity for the new comers in criket

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes, I agree with you Ram Prosad, everyone feels cricket means sachin and all those well known people. this is a great opportunity for the new comers in cricket

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.