OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Italian shipbuilder Fincantieri launched INS Shakti, a new warship built for the Indian Navy at an Italian shipyard on Monday, Oct 11.
Hello friends, in india we daily see, there are a lot of problems for the love couples who wanna to do intercast marriages, but many people do murders and a lot of bad works to...
On 15th March in 1985 Internet which has heralded a revolution in the field of communication and turned the globe into a small village, has completed its 25 years of...
Reached 30,000 points.thank you friends for supporting me.I felt to share with you all
Did anyone saw "In Time" English movie ?
http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-11-01/kochi/30346385_1_soumya-murder-case-witnesses-life-term The killer gets his cake
Thank you.......Thank you and Thank you.....all i can say right now.Its really feeling great to get this awards. Bodunan really paying for Hard working. :)
iPhone 4S to sell for Rs 44,500 in India
Hai Friends, I hope "Forum Activator Award" for yesterday that is for 29th April was not announced yet?????? What do you say???
At a meeting of the Estates-General in France in 1789, during the rule of King Louis XVI, the deputies of the third estate outnumbered the deputies from the first and second...
Can any one tell me how to learn PHP on my own through online. Please help me.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9467]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9865]}
what is the difference between CPU Utilization and Load?
I have may friends who have dark circles under their eyes. I always ponder if I don't sleep then why skin under eyes turns dark, which we call dark circles? Do we have any...
It is often said, as time passes by, we will forget even our deep sorrows and agonies. Do u agree? Can TIME completely erase the pain and sorrow without even a single mark?
I just read this beautiful sentence somewhere on the web and I think it is very beautiful and more motivating than anything else...don't you think so? Life isn't about waiting...
This article by Barkha Dutt actually speaks my mind. Go check... Why women' can't have it all Why do women have to quit work or work from home to manage household chores and...
My daughter is learning drawing and make a request to post some here.So i am posting some drawings.comment please. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4610]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
Chickpeas have good amount of macro nutrients. It reduces blood cholesterol levels, diabetes prevention and heart disease . It has its origin in Persia and used in Curries.