OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Few days ago I was platinum mate now diamond mate.What does it mean?
Success in life comes from_____?
No, this is not related to crying but CRY stands for 'Child Rights and You' This is one of the best NGOs working for the welfare of children allover the world. Never so no to...
We should take necessary actions to save our animals. [attachment:1]C:\fakepath\DSC00616.JPG[/attachment]
can you give review for richptc.com website . as per my point of view I think its fake because by one click any website can not pay 1 $ US. But even you think its true site to...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTnEt5qex3s&feature=player_embedded Please request them not to do this.
In Guntur District of Andhra Pradesh, daughters injected HIV positive blood to their mother inorder to kill her for the sake of her property. This is a very horrible case...
Yesterday when i was watching "Kon banega crorepati" there a lady came whose husband was a police officer and he had lost his life for the sake of saving lives of some...
Who is the unforgettable Famous person of the week?
Finally got Boddunan Diwali Bonus Finally It was long wait but Finally got Boddunan Diwali Bonus :) &
Some days before, we discussed about the group we should like to join. Now let us talk about groups we are not interested. Let us avoid thieves and decaits from our discussion....
This is true. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4018]}
Yoga is being popularized not only in India but also in the west. The discussion is on as to whether Yoga is Hindu or merely physical exercise....
I don't and I really feel awkward or I am made to feel so.I think a person who cannot dance in a party is considered too clumsy for decent society nowadays.i regret not having...
US wanted India to send Bollywood stars to Afghanistan to stabilise country . READ FULL NEWS HERE
Web rage is a user's frustration and anger when surfing the internet. It is caused by slow dial-up connections, busy servers, missing links, excessive results when doing a...
The redcross given HIV blood to a pregnant lady.They were poor people after 10 days that lady got severe burn in legs after taken her to hospital they checked and confirmed HIV...
REGULAR TRIPS TO THE DENTIST CUT HEART ATTACK RISK ! MAKE A CHOICE... Visiting a dental hygienist isn’t just good for your teeth – it could also protect your heart, researchers...
What do you do when in the morning your kid says no i don't want to go to school today when you are trying to wake him/her?. :blink: Do you scold him/her or give a lust so that...
The politicians forgotten to have doors for bathrooms which they build under Rajiv gruha buildings. The girls are using their duppatas as doors. I am feeling so much shy for...