The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Our personality depends upon our behavior.If we behave well our looks will be beautiful in the eyes of other and we will feel that now we deserve that we had a good and pleasant personality.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I personally believe it all depends on the observer than the person being observed!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8718]}

That is true and the reaction one gets either boosts ones ego or can have a negative impact on the person...Most things we do n life are for others and as long as we get joy out of it, why not? I have seen many housewives becoming lax in dressing and their general appearance which does have far reaching implications.I have known teenagers refusing to go with their mother or parents because they feel that they dont carry themselves well...here of course one can blame the teenager's immaturity but from an individual point of view, there is no harm in dressing well and looking presentable..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hope looks show our personality, By way of we are living itself we can design one's character.
But they say looks are deceiving. Hope we always don't rely on them

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
The phrase Looks are deceptive must have come about after people began judging others based on their looks.We see that most people tend to think favorably of good looking people going by the first impressions.Later they might change their opinion after interacting with them..I feel that Facial expressions and attitude of a person is more important while assessing people than mere looks...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The topic has been elaborately discussed. Hence this is locked there being no need to continue further.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.