OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

i have logged on into boddunan after a v long time...since the site is changes now, someone please tell me how to check my earnings
What's the correlation between wages and hypertension? Workers earning low salaries especially strong among women and persons between the ages of 25 to 44 according...
Maha Kumbh Mela 2013 Held only once every twelve years, the cleansing ritual of the Maha Kumbh Mela sees up to a hundred million Hindu devotees symbolically bathe away their...
Check out my article at the link below http://www.boddunan.com/miscellaneous/78-Home%20/13464-how-to-keep-our-house-clean.html?Garden= Please share any ideas which i have...
Old age itself is troublesome and a sort of punishment to many. Te continuance of criminal cases against aged and disabled adds to their agony without any useful purpose....
what do you expect of Salman's READY? 1.Super duper 2.Big hit 3.Average 4.Flop
How many mobile phones you have lost so far?
Day by day we hear some type of crimes against women.Do you think India is safe for women? Read this,,,http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=110101
Hackers took over a Twitter account of US broadcaster Fox News and declared the President dead.
How to make earth a pollution free environment?
What is the fastest way to get money in boddunan?
Common wealth games are nearing and the corruption behind it and fights on the same are gaining more popularity.What do you think about Mayavathi's allegation on Sheela Dixit?
In boddunan i saw an event organized by ms deepti.its at mc donalds. what sort of event is it? if its just get together how will all recognize each other.and why are we meeting...
Starting a new game i.e,. Make a ID 4 above person just u have to post if above person is Example : Race ---- Race_C This email address is being protected from spambots....
Check the answer by an engineering student waiting for your comments
How to make physical challenged people self dependent?
How to conduct peaceful elections in any country?
New Delhi: Army Chief General VK Singh had raised the sorry state of infrastructure in the armed forces in the country in a letter to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh dated March...
Hi Which one is best for mutual fund assets?
Maverick as adsense has term of 100k visitors for revenue sharing so why don't you try for infolink revenue share so that member can Earn good money. Because as your proposed...