Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Summer vacations were really nice...also pooja holidays, where we can't take books to read. So very happy

Meera sandhu
I once wrote a letter with out postal stamps to my father when I was 7 years and gone to my granny's home. My father still had it with him after decades.

How much your father paid to get that letter from the postman? :blink:
In my childhood I am a good ranker but growing age also a good ranker from last.
happy20dance20penguin_2012-04-17.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

In my childhood I am a good ranker but growing age also a good ranker from last.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7563]}
What a joke!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I can't stop laughing

Meera sandhu
I am always a responsible person from childhood itself.
I never been mischeifs

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I am always a responsible person from childhood itself.
I never been mischeifs

Me too!
But the problem is even for small mistakes, no one will take it as just childish :( :( :( :(

Meera sandhu
But for everything i used to get scolding, at the starting i used to feel why took this human birth and why should i live. but later, i felt its light yar. they will keep on scolding though i am responsible or irresponsible. From then i just listen from right ear and leave everything from left ear and just enjoy:p:p

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

That's nice. But from my childhood days, till now, I behave like a touch-me-not plant

Meera sandhu
Kanna, this is that one

Meera sandhu
Kanna, this is that one

I got it :) I already reported to lock that thread. Thank you :cheer:

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.