Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like Gumnaam, 100 days,Tisari manzil. But,Hollywood movies are full of suspense.

Teesri Manzil has an unexpected twist. About the other too...I have told before

Meera sandhu
my fav. suspense thriller is Race and i also think that hollywood movies are full of suspense.

Yes race movie is better but among Hollywood movie Dhoom is most suspense thriller......

RACE? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I hate that movie most.....what a twist and what a blunder story. It suits western culture only.
When I saw the movie, after reaching the interval, I felt so angry that I would have shoot that script writer :angry:

Meera sandhu
I like Raz movie, its a really suspense thriller one. I got scade when i watched that movie

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

There are many suspense thriller movies like Ruz and Gupt,Bhool Bhuliya etc. I also like this type of movie.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I also like Gumnaam and Gupt. I like Chandramukhi 1 and Chandramukhi 2.I like TV serials more like CID and Aadalat.
My favorite movie in this regard is Raaz 2.I also love the Bhul bhulaiya movie.In serials I love to watch Arjun,CID ,Adalat,Fear flies.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.