The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Our physical appearance could resemble our character. Looks are not just about color and shape. many features especially face resemble character. Once an individual went to a painter. He made his portrait. Many years later, he again went to same painter. He made his portrait. This time this looked as a notorious murderous criminal. On coming to know that he had made portrait of the same person, he was surprised. How different both looked. The same person's outward personality had changed so much. This resulted from change in his character.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Our physical appearance could resemble our character. Looks are not just about color and shape. many features especially face resemble character. Once an individual went to a painter. He made his portrait. Many years later, he again went to same painter. He made his portrait. This time this looked as a notorious murderous criminal. On coming to know that he had made portrait of the same person, he was surprised. How different both looked. The same person's outward personality had changed so much. This resulted from change in his character.

Thats exactly what I was saying, that our own character and inner self does change the way we look. I have an example of a lady I knew, who used be at her dowdy best wearing crumpled clothes ,untidy hair and move about as if she was in a trance.I guess her daughters or someone who was a well wisher had a talk with her,because she changed so much , with neat dress,neat hair and also a smart walk and a smiling pleasant face - she began to look so different , and I am sure also feel different ...
36_1_5_2012-07-31.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Facial features do bring out certain aspects of our personality but these could be hardly taken as conclusive evidences. In my objective experiences I have been taken in on many occasions by deceptive looks!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8494]}
Facial features do bring out certain aspects of our personality but these could be hardly taken as conclusive evidences. In my objective experiences I have been taken in on many occasions by deceptive looks!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8494]}

I agree. Appearance gives first impression. But this could be deceptive. n may occasions, I had bad opinions about certain individuals because of their way of dress, talking and manners. But when I actually dealt with them, i had to chane my opinion.

No this is nothing to do with astrology or face-reading but build of a particular person That is very important as personality and the way he is built speaks about a person, positively or otherwise. His physic tells all about him.

A person's looks are influenced a lot by his/her mental make up and personality.A confident person has confident manners this reflects in ones looks as well ! That's how certain features like chin and eyes are always refereed while assessing a person..

I agree, and this has nothing to do with the beauty of the features but rather the strength that they may or may not reflect. even if a person may be beautiful with perfect features, if they do not have the strength of confidence and self-esteem, they will not look impressive or attractive.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

No this is nothing to do with astrology or face-reading but build of a particular person That is very important as personality and the way he is built speaks about a person, positively or otherwise. His physic tells all about him.

A person's looks are influenced a lot by his/her mental make up and personality.A confident person has confident manners this reflects in ones looks as well ! That's how certain features like chin and eyes are always refereed while assessing a person..

I agree, and this has nothing to do with the beauty of the features but rather the strength that they may or may not reflect. even if a person may be beautiful with perfect features, if they do not have the strength of confidence and self-esteem, they will not look impressive or attractive.

Yes that's exactly what I too feel - perfect beauty may fall flat the moment the person starts speaking or interacting with others.When I spoke about looks it is more the way you look and come across rather than good looks :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes that's exactly what I too feel - perfect beauty may fall flat the moment the person starts speaking or interacting with others.When I spoke about looks it is more the way you look and come across rather than good looks :)

But physical beauty or look still matters. Very few people actually interact with you. Thousands see you daily but only five or six or may be fifty would be actually dealing with you. Those thousands are impressed by your beauty, make up and way you dress and walk.

True!

But physical beauty or look still matters. Very few people actually interact with you. Thousands see you daily but only five or six or may be fifty would be actually dealing with you. Those thousands are impressed by your beauty, make up and way you dress and walk.

That is true but you would get attracted to a person who would be more appealing in a confident manner and with some strong point in his or her features. People with only perfect features and good complexion but nothing that would stand out are easy to perfect!

I mostly remember people by their eyes! The more direct and honest a person's gaze is, I get drawn towards them and remember such people.

That is true but you would get attracted to a person who would be more appealing in a confident manner and with some strong point in his or her features. People with only perfect features and good complexion but nothing that would stand out are easy to perfect!

I mostly remember people by their eyes! The more direct and honest a person's gaze is, I get drawn towards them and remember such people.

I agree ! you might look at a good looking person and admire him/her but once you have to interact with someone , you are bound to look for other traits as well to be impressed .Someone once rightly said , When you look at Lata Mangeshkar ,she is an ordinary woman with average looks, but when she sings , you feel that she is the most beautiful woman on earth !

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.