Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Our sweet childhood memories act as cushions against the turmoil of the later part of our life! I am going to write a story very soon on this theme!

Why can't you make it a novel titled "Childhood friend still waiting" :P :P :P
2_2012-06-05.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Our sweet childhood memories act as cushions against the turmoil of the later part of our life! I am going to write a story very soon on this theme!

No,I am not contemplating any novel on this theme.When I get full time I would be writing a series of short stories to be eventually made a book entitled " Riding it rough and smooth"!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7463]}

No,I am not contemplating any novel on this theme.When I get full time I would be writing a series of short stories to be eventually made a book entitled " Riding it rough and smooth"!

I need its first copy....copy already booked :woohoo:
0006_2012-06-05.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

I would write on my variegated experiences of life that would surely be a novel!
Then I would pour my flowery thoughts into poems!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7465]}

I would write on my variegated experiences of life that would surely be a novel!

You are talking a lot. Actually when will I get those copies....
Be fast!!!
36_5_11_2012-06-05.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
I was a nursery student when Indira Gandhi was shot dead and I still remember, our school bus was stopped at a junction for many time by some people. But no problems were created. I still remember someone saying, let them go, they are just kids.
Actually I know about that person for the first time, with her death. I was a small kid also

Meera sandhu

You are talking a lot. Actually when will I get those copies....
Be fast!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7466]}
Actually my childhood days is filled with nice and teasing songs of Shammi Kapoor which is really nostalgic. I used to watch Rangoli and Chitrahaar withou fail, even if I can't understand Hindi at that time

Meera sandhu
There are lots of memories of my childhood and its tough for me to quote one.One of the funniest/embarassing memory was when we all were going in my cousin's marriage (i was in 9th at that time) i fell down in a drain my home was far away from that place so instead of going back home my father asked us to go to the cousin's home where i took bath and took his clothes to wear in the marriage. :woohoo:

Was it a waste drain???? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
If so, baaraat people might have run away after seeing you :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer: :laugh:

Yes it was a waste drain..hehehe... :woohoo: :evil:

I was one of the baraati so how could they run seeing me..hehehe... :woohoo:
There are lots of memories of my childhood and its tough for me to quote one.One of the funniest/embarassing memory was when we all were going in my cousin's marriage (i was in 9th at that time) i fell down in a drain my home was far away from that place so instead of going back home my father asked us to go to the cousin's home where i took bath and took his clothes to wear in the marriage. :woohoo:

Was it a waste drain???? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
If so, baaraat people might have run away after seeing you :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer: :laugh:

Yes it was a waste drain..hehehe... :woohoo: :evil:

I was one of the baraati so how could they run seeing me..hehehe... :woohoo:

waste drainage..if not barati then the bride side people would not have let you enter.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil:

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.