OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Durga puja is widely celebrated in Bengal.It is the main festival of Bengali's.People buy new clothes on this day.And now just only 47 days left for this puja.
I recently assumed responsibility as an Editor and as such I am spending a lot of time reading and also editing a few. However one consistent flaw that I have noted with every...
In a surprising development two feuding Ambani brothers have finally realized the fruitlessnes of their on-going showdown and have agreed to make peace!!
I am trying to find out what are the features of a good article writer.
In this modern world, is it good to be too good? What do you think? What are its advantages and disadvantages?
What's this Valentines Day? Can we constrain LOVE in any particular day??? I don't think so! Okay if 14th Feb is known as a day for Lovers, then what about other days of the...
Do you think this is true ? that most of the time we don't listen enough or listen just enough to respond and give out our own view point... {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11048]}
What is your opinion of friends who give money as a birthday present?
Which according to you is the best form of cricket and why? ODI Cricket Test Cricket T20 Cricket
I found a useful website today named http://www.natural-homeremedies.com/ which explains natural home remedies for diabetes,cholestrol, BP etc and also for common illness like...
Admin, I am seeing 131 referrals on My referrals section. In that one name is displayed thrice,because his first 5 & 10 articles earned money. Therefore i am having...
I feel that childhood is the most innocent time and many of us have passed the phase and have some good and bad childhood fantasies. Do you have any such fantasies?
India, Pakistan agree to open more trade routes.Will be the relationship good in future?
Belated recognition being conferred posthumously is not an uncommon phenomenon and the latest to join this list is the French Artist Clude Monet.This founder of the French...
HI FRIENDS WHICH MOVIE SHOULD BE A MOVIE OF MONTH ACCORDING TO YOU? 1)WHAT IMPORTANT IN THAT MOVIE? 2)MUSIC 3)FUN 4)WHAT YOU LEARN FROM THAT MOVIE 5)PAISA VASUL HUA YA...
How to make room-mate stop smoking in the room that we share! If you are not a smoker then it would be a big problem if your room-mate smokes in the room that you share with...
Can looks be deceptive ? Whats your opinion ?
Our mind stops learning the moment we start finding faults with our elders who taught us A... B... C... in nursary. - Harish Jharia
Hi friends, before discussing about the topic I would like you to watch this...
We should take necessary actions to save our animals. [attachment]C:\fakepath\DSC00616.JPG[/attachment]