The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
People look impressive only when they are strong mentally. Body language also very important in our personality.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
People look impressive only when they are strong mentally. Body language also very important in our personality.

Yes that true ! Body language is important in defining the personality of an individual.When a person is confident , he/she is a sure of himself/herself and this comes across in his posture and expressions ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes that true ! Body language is important in defining the personality of an individual.When a person is confident , he/she is a sure of himself/herself and this comes across in his posture and expressions ...

Yes..Body language is very important for defining the personality.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Yes, our looks and our personality tells many things easily compare to our speaking

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Body language and appearance is important.Personality depends upon on many things as honesty and truth. If you are culprit then your face will tell this and we have to follow this.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Body language and appearance is important.Personality depends upon on many things as honesty and truth. If you are culprit then your face will tell this and we have to follow this.

That's true ! your feelings and state of mind easily get reflected in your personality traits.It defines everything - like the way you react to others around you and your facial expressions ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That's true ! your feelings and state of mind easily get reflected in your personality traits.It defines everything - like the way you react to others around you and your facial expressions ..

It is said that the inner strength and character defines what you see in a person's face. This is why some people, even though possessing beautiful looks fail to look appealing to others whereas people with very plain looks are real charmers!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is said that the inner strength and character defines what you see in a person's face. This is why some people, even though possessing beautiful looks fail to look appealing to others whereas people with very plain looks are real charmers!

Yes thats very true,Looks are just skin deep , whereas a charming personality goes deeper than that.We also see that many good looking people get trapped by their own looks and tend to be self conscious and self centered all the time, this is a deterrent where all round growth of their personality is concerned whereas the plainer looking people develop their personalities and tend to become even more attractive...

Facial features do bring out certain aspects of our personality but these could be hardly taken as conclusive evidences. In my objective experiences I have been taken in on many occasions by deceptive looks!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8494]}

I agree expressions may not reflect the person correctly but the way he is built especially a few parts in particular are clear indicator of his character.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes thats very true,Looks are just skin deep , whereas a charming personality goes deeper than that.We also see that many good looking people get trapped by their own looks and tend to be self conscious and self centered all the time, this is a deterrent where all round growth of their personality is concerned whereas the plainer looking people develop their personalities and tend to become even more attractive...

The way a particular person has his chin, nose, forehead and eyes, these indicate and clear sign of his personality and character. A firm or loose chatterer fellow is easy to single out on the basis of his looks.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.