Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kohra was a classic suspense thriller and had some excellent songs.Some of the haunting scenes are make your hairs stand on end, I watched it at night when no one was at home and was scared stiff :laugh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Kohra was a classic suspense thriller and had some excellent songs.Some of the haunting scenes are make your hairs stand on end, I watched it at night when no one was at home and was scared stiff :laugh:

Really!!! :dry: :dry:

There is a Malayalam movie "winter". We watched it at night recently. My husband was more frightened than me. :cheer:

Actually, he is scared of such ghost/thrillers more than me...
It occurred for 'Kana kani' also...Malayalam remake of Gauri

Meera sandhu
I feel ghost stories are more fearfully picturised in Malyalam than HIndi. I don't know why Ram Gopal Verma announces cash prizes for watching it alone

Meera sandhu

There is a Malayalam movie "winter". We watched it at night recently. My husband was more frightened than me. :cheer:

LOL, that sounds amusing ! I too like watching scary films at night with my children, after which we all huddle together in one room...I have not seen many Malayalam films except 'Chemmeen' at a film festival held here and a couple of others . That was really a fabulous film and the songs were amazing, incidentally the composer was Salil Chaudhury a very great music composer from Bengali and Hindi films. I think malayalam films are very realistic..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

LOL, that sounds amusing ! I too like watching scary films at night with my children, after which we all huddle together in one room...I have not seen many Malayalam films except 'Chemmeen' at a film festival held here and a couple of others . That was really a fabulous film and the songs were amazing, incidentally the composer was Salil Chaudhury a very great music composer from Bengali and Hindi films. I think malayalam films are very realistic..

Thanks for your commends.
Malayalam films are low budget films. That may be the reason why they appear realistic. They won many awards too in national level.
Actually how were you able to remember music director of Chemmeen :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: ????? Really amazing!!!!
It's the first film to win a National award.....also till now, no film has broken its collection records though it was released long before in 1962. Yet its producer died in a midst of debts and poverty...Ramu Karyat :(

Actually many people, distributors etc became very rich with this film only :)

Meera sandhu

Thanks for your commends.
Malayalam films are low budget films. That may be the reason why they appear realistic. They won many awards too in national level.
Actually how were you able to remember music director of Chemmeen :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: ????? Really amazing!!!!
It's the first film to win a National award.....also till now, no film has broken its collection records though it was released long before in 1962. Yet its producer died in a midst of debts and poverty...Ramu Karyat :(

Actually many people, distributors etc became very rich with this film only :)

I have the songs of Chemmeen and I listen to them regularly especially the one sung by Manna dey ' Manasa....Salil Chaudhury is also one of my favorite composers.. :)

Till now, manasa maine is considered as the best romantic song of Malayalam. Do you know Malayalam? Have you watched any malayalam thrillers? Also specify the films you have seen

Meera sandhu
Drag me to hell is my favourite suspence thriller and it's a horror film too.

"Drag me to hell"...... :woohoo: :woohoo: Looks like a comedy film :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Hello hemanth,
Welcome to our group.
Actually where are you from? :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.