OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Polluted water reduces mens sex power.Water pollution is the contamination of water bodies (e.g. lakes, rivers, oceans and groundwater). Water pollution occurs when pollutants...
SHARE FRIENDS WHAT ARE YOUR RESOLUTIONS FOR THE NEW YEAR!!!!!
Students from Cambridge University were paid 250 pounds to take part in a psychiatric study where they were injected with rave drug ketamine. The research was carried out by...
What you do to keep yourself physically fit and healthy?
It's true, live together relations are not approved in our society and it's a part of foreign culture. Indian culture believes in marriages and its life long existence. Also, the...
After reading about Wisconsin Gurdwara killing, i was totally disturbed from yesterday.. it could have been another Jallianwala Bagh massacre.. Share your views on this incidents..
What is the best website online??? There are so many websites/blogs online in that what is your favorite website / blog... :) :)
Will Sachin announce his retirement after Australia series?
Antioxidants prevent diseases such as cancer, coronary heart disease. Have a look at these top 10...
Could you share some low CPC website url which show ads by google adsense?? I hear that If we block low cpc url then adsense earning per click will increase.
Is IQ level of a child born now more than a child born 15-20 years back? If so, isn't it a positive sign that the world is more developing in its culture and civilization?
I recently traveled from Trivandrum to New Delhi by flight. Being a nervous person, I was somewhat scared when the flight bounced in mid air due to some turbulence. Do you get...
Do you believe in Nirmal Baba? This time we can see lot of good review from News and media.
Hello Everyone :) I am confused on this thing. We all know that we have limited free transactions when we use our bank's ATM card in some other bank's ATM. As after that...
One study says India will surpass China by 2025 to become the most populous country.
Which site is safe and best for data entry jobs?
I think evry one would be familiar wid this game , if not let me explain: in this game i will give u a name you have to start another name with the last alphabet of the name...
Although, both got independence on the same day and same time, why India celebrates on Aug 15 while Pakistan on Aug 14.
Are you addicted to net ? Before I was but not now
Do you known Mensheviks?