OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Maya wants to cut up in to 4 states.
In a move to tackle the Google search engine, Chinese government has launched a 'made in China' search engine known as 'Goso.cn.' It is owned by The People's Daily, the...
I wish all the present and future mothers here a Very Happy Mother's day !!! "No painter's brush, nor poet's pen In justice to her fame Has ever reached half high...
Deleting of MP4 or MPEG files are not possible under normal process unless you have Unlocker Assistant downloaded to your system. It works excellently.
In a payment profile option when i try to enter my state.It cannot found.Now how can i get my payment.My State Is New Delhi.Please help me in this regard...............
What are the merits and demerits of Indian Team for the upcoming ICC World Cup Cricket ?
"Talking to your best friend is some times all the therapy you need."
Indian railways have a long history of various classes of accommodation. Now Third class is eliminated. Once Gandhi ji was asked why he always traveled by third class to which he...
These foods helps to lose weight in no...
Is there any way to book Tatkal IRCTC Ticket faster?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10759]} Pay attention when buying toothpaste. At the bottom of the toothpaste tube there is a color bar. And now I know the meaning of the color...
Today we come across many false cases of rape and dowry. do you think women are misusing the laws made for them.?
Narendra Modi is planning to cut down on bureaucracy and make our nation more citizen friendlly by bringing in many measures in the future, now he is planning to have digital...
The Uttar Pradesh government has asked views of political parties as to why elections to the local bodies not be conducted on individual basis instead of party basis as at...
I personally do not believe in any branch of foretelling. But I wish to ask those who believe in these: Do yoy believe in Astrology or palmistry or both? If so, which is...
Oil crisis affects Indian industry and people very adversely. This affects transport costs and thereby the overall cost of most products leading to price rise. Individual...
Who is the best director in Bollywood?
What do you mean by Plebiscite?
Does it scare us because it is something that we do not know off i.e. we do not know what happens when our bodies die or is it because we want to live forever? :woohoo:
Hey guys( other than moderators )..... look at the new look of the forum section......it feels so ordered and categorized.......I sincerely thank the moderators and the...