Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Everyone says that the person who work online is addicted to internet. but to my view if a person do useful thing online then it is not adiction

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes, I think if someone is doing something important then it is certainly not addiction....
The thing which is done useful on internet is not addiction

Actually much depend on how we think...If we think that we are addicted then certainly we are and if we think we are not then certainly we are not...
Not much. when i have vacation,i spend more time on net. When i am in hostel i use internet from my mobile and i use less.

Want to make each day Accountable

When am free, then i work on internet. That to i use internet for use not wasting time. so in my view this is not a addiction to internet

I am spending 3-4 hours on net, particularly boddunan and facebook.Can't say that it is addiction but I miss it while on tour or training or if engaged in personal work.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
As i have no permission to work outside so i spend whole day on internet that is boddunan and my blog. I hope this is not addiction. This is my self respect to earn something instead of depending on parents. What do you say boddunan friends

no i am not addicted to net. i use net to work only.its not my habit. i have to check emails for information and now i have made it a source of earning also and keeps trying for it.
i WAS ADDICTED BEFORE BUT NOW AM OK.WHEN I NEED THEN I USE NET. UNNECESSARILY I NEVER USE INTERNET.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.