OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

I feel, a feel, a funny feel, a funny feel I feel, If you feel the feel I feel, I feel the feel you feel
Is movies showing effect on children?
In the member of the month contest , who will be the winner of the month of august ? Just predict here by reading each and every article.
As you are all aware of the unseemly haggling resorted to by Lalu Prasad and company to effect a hefty raise in the salries and allowances of the M.Ps.The nation exchequer is...
is boddunan best for student to earning pocket money?
What is recurring fixed deposit?
I wish all my Boddunan friends a happy diwali
You should not attempt these things during an actual exam. The following is meant for entertainment purposes only. 1. Bring a pillow. Fall asleep (or pretend to) until the...
Here is the rags-to-riches story of an extremely talented boy from a small village in Tamil Nadu who has risen to be the chief executive officer of a company in Seattle,...
I have seen many people not using subways to cross road.. Do you use subway in traffic?
Testing tools like winrunner,qtp? I'm looking for testing tools like winrunner,qtp for learning ,but yet i'm unable to locate free download .could u please suggest me
Hai Maverick and atul, still now i didn't received my t-shirt from boddunan. In which courier you sent the t-shirts.
Which is The Best Movie of 2011?
Tamil Actress starts her second innings ( second marriage ) with television actor Satish.Seetha was married to actor Parthiban and she divorced him.They have two kids. She said...
Hi friends, first of all let me wish all the members a very HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR... Most of the members had a short term goal that members count should reach 5k by...
Do surgical options such as gastric bypass, and liposuction make it to easy for people to become obese?
Members of boddunan i need a little help from you all. I've decided to study Courses Related To Animation,Game Designing & Multimedia. So can you suggest institution in...
TTD
The TTD is searching a place to build a temple in Mumbai.
Today is called world food day. http://www.un.org/Depts/dhl/food/index.html
Friends do you know any astrological indications in horoscope for marriage in Royal Family. If you have any idea regarding palmistry regarding this please write. Presently I am...