OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

U.P. minister has advised employees to perform well. Then they may indulge in small corruption but they must not exceed. Apparently, u.P. minister is practical. He believes that...
First of all, I apologize for starting the previous topic without actually phrasing it properly I shall make my question more specific and really looking forward to get...
i usually straighten my hair everyday. and i know its super bad for your hair. thats why im gonna stop doing it or use it less. what other hair styles look good on...
We all come across dominant people sometime or the other in our life. They may be dominant parents, dominant land-lords, dominant friends, dominant husbands, dominant wives etc....
West Bengal Chief minister Mamata Banerji said that the identity should be banned if any calls strike. We know Strike is weapon of people, but it should be on issue. The issue...
Books are priceless gifts. They are the source of knowledge. To get one good book, I do not mind to crawl on my knees that extra inch. They are worth. {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
I won't add any texts here,let the pics speak for them! Sorry friends, pics are all in excess of 600 pixels and not being allowed to be uploaded!
Friends, Share your favourite ice cream flavour here. If possible, please put the photos also. Let's beat the heat on seeing that :)
Check out this video by a Disney animation artist. It is amazing and really beautiful! http://boredbuffet.com/glen-keane/
Do u give 2nd chance to ur loved 1 if he/she cheated wit u?
Will the earth ends in 2012 ?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5656]} Let us share our real memories of our different visits, I begin with Hojenekkal
How did Google get its name?
Who is the top director in Hollywood?
What is Nihilism?
How to control terrorism?What are the measures to be taken to control it?
Reached the 6000 steps
How you choose to buy share which give more profit
The key asset of South Asia is its people. “South Asia has a young population and the lowest female participation rate in the labor force. The demographic dividend will result in...
Do blind people see dreams when they sleep