Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We should never cover up mistakes of our kids. It will only harm them. We need not blame them in front of everyone. But we can talk to them later that you have done a mistake and promise me, you won't repeat it later

Meera sandhu
We should never cover up mistakes of our kids. It will only harm them. We need not blame them in front of everyone. But we can talk to them later that you have done a mistake and promise me, you won't repeat it later

The children should be made aware that they are responsible and accountable for their own actions and this awareness should be taught to them from young age itself!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The children should be made aware that they are responsible and accountable for their own actions and this awareness should be taught to them from young age itself!

What I feel that children learn every thing from their parents as they are first teachers and by the time children understand any thing in their school they learn the basic manners right in their household. If they are not treated and brought up properly they would not learn any good habits in any school. This is duty of parents to teach them good habits and way to behave well with others. Teachers neither have time nor the willingness going beyond run of the mill kind lectures, dance and nursery rhymes which at best can develop a few dancing steps etc .

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.