Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Pressure of study is more compared to the past. Adaptability of a child is more till the age of 15.
Education helps in welfare of people but it has nothing to do with development.
Development of country and welfare of country are two different terms. Good IQ level of a child is positive indication of social welfare though the country remains backward.
Pressure of study is more compared to the past. Adaptability of a child is more till the age of 15.
Development of country and welfare of country are two different terms. Good IQ level of a child is positive indication of social welfare though the country remains backward.

Yes, kids of today have to study a lot than before. Parents are also helping them more than before. It only helps them to improve their skills, even if it often leads to burden :blink:

Meera sandhu

Yes, kids of today have to study a lot than before. Parents are also helping them more than before. It only helps them to improve their skills, even if it often leads to burden :blink:

But the focus is not at all on developing a child's emotional intelligence, which helps the children to become more responsible citizens. Also, increased IQ in children does not mean any influence on social welfare or such but only reflects in their earning power and not their responsibility towards their society. Because of this we read of increased incidents of young men trying to kill girls they love because the girls do not love them or reject them. These young men are intelligent but emotionally lack any development and maturity.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

But the focus is not at all on developing a child's emotional intelligence, which helps the children to become more responsible citizens. Also, increased IQ in children does not mean any influence on social welfare or such but only reflects in their earning power and not their responsibility towards their society. Because of this we read of increased incidents of young men trying to kill girls they love because the girls do not love them or reject them. These young men are intelligent but emotionally lack any development and maturity.

yes I agree with you that IQ of kids alone can't help in social welfare or his ability to deal with different situations of life.

I want to ask you....Is there any method so that we can improve EQ of our kids from early ages itself....am asking it for my kid :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
What I feel that present generation is ahead as far as IQ is concerned but they are way behind in social behavior and mixing up soberly with others. They take every thing so casually that their non-seriousness is obvious.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

yes I agree with you that IQ of kids alone can't help in social welfare or his ability to deal with different situations of life.

I want to ask you....Is there any method so that we can improve EQ of our kids from early ages itself....am asking it for my kid :cheer: :cheer:

Yes, you can! Without focusing only on studies you should set by example on how she should behave with others, talk with others etc. She should be made responsible for her own actions, words, etc. start from now because this is when her personality starts developing.

Actually, my kid less depend on others from early childhood. From the age of 2, she want to eat her own, select her own dresses to wear.....never want our help......sometimes, it make me angry too. Yet, often I feel happy because she is doing such things perfectly from the early ages itself. She even never allow us to help her in computer games.....everything self learning. Actually it has helped her a lot also, as she learn her own.
But only problem we face now is lack of relatives to interact as we are away from home town. Yet, she is comfortable with her friends

Meera sandhu
What I feel that present generation is ahead as far as IQ is concerned but they are way behind in social behavior and mixing up soberly with others. They take every thing so casually that their non-seriousness is obvious.

What is more frustrating that the parents don't encourage children to behave well with others! The other day, a boy aged 9 years pushed my son while my son was on his bicycle and my son fell down and was hurt. So I scolded the boy whose mother was not there. She came out after she heard the commotion and started fighting with me saying that her son never did push my son!! :sick: I was so angry! How can she say that when she was not even present there? This is the kind of thing that develops ugly monsters in these mean and aggressive children when they grow up!! :angry: :angry:

What is more frustrating that the parents don't encourage children to behave well with others! The other day, a boy aged 9 years pushed my son while my son was on his bicycle and my son fell down and was hurt. So I scolded the boy whose mother was not there. She came out after she heard the commotion and started fighting with me saying that her son never did push my son!! :sick: I was so angry! How can she say that when she was not even present there? This is the kind of thing that develops ugly monsters in these mean and aggressive children when they grow up!! :angry: :angry:

yes, our kids will grow mentally strong if we are able to point their mistakes. We should see such incidents for their future, not present.

Meera sandhu

yes, our kids will grow mentally strong if we are able to point their mistakes. We should see such incidents for their future, not present.

Yes, it is for the good of children! The above incident I faced, I wonder when the mother of that mean boy going to grow up, forget about the boy!!! If the parents are not responsible and sensible, how can children grow up as responsible citizens?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.