OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

I am new here. So can you please tell me how many articles would be sufficient enough to reach the minimum cash credit for payment considering the fact that good quality articles...
What do you think should be done about the people that refuse to pull over when they hear an ambulance or fire truck siren?
Choosing a friend is a job not that easy and my concluding post of the day is all about remembering what Franklin said in this regard:Be slow in choosing a friend,slower in...
Which is the best and cheap web host? please anybody reply. I would like to make a .com site. And also how boddunan hosted . Through which boddunan hosted
Tips for cleaning the window ventilation.
Are one night stands acceptable? Who decides that? Haven’t we have had enough of this so called morally pious society already? Anything enjoyable is prohibited and forbidden...
Hello friends, Good afternoon to all of you.After more than one month iam able to get my internet connection running in my new house. Iam able to see lot of changes in the...
Some of our bright young boys and girls who seek opportunities in various fields, don't seem to be that keen to appear for Probationary Officers' Examination of the State Banks...
Most of the members do not seem to be very particular in giving appropriate titles to their articles which ensures higher ranks in google pages on the relevant topic. I too was...
What will you say about sunny singh. He made 8024 point with in 29 days. I appreciate his hard work. I want some words from other member for his work and performance. jasmeet...
Infosys has introduced an HR initiative which is known as IRACE (Infosys Role and Career Enhancement) and an exercise in mapping of employees on the basis of positions,experience...
This are the home security tips when you went outside of your home. http://www.southdreamz.com/2009/11/home-security-tips.html
Boddunan Management is maintaining this website. People are writing articles of their desired topics and submitting. boddunan staff are reviewing the submitted articles and cash...
Hi, My account show an award of Rs.25 for top voter of the day. But it is not shown in my earnings, it remains same. What is this award, is it a cash award or it has...
Decode it :cheer:
Last week i had the opportunity to go through 200 forms filled by college students.To my surprise none of them had a clear answer to the question regarding their political...
Facebook has decided to delete the account having names starting with Osama Bin Laden as it has found that these are used as a medium for spreading religious slogans which in...
Every day 600000 hacking attempts in facebook.
What is the Difference between calm, quiet and silent?
New rules of tatkal scheme to roll out from today. http://news.oneindia.in/2011/11/21/new-rules-under-tatkal-scheme-to-roll-out-from-today.html