OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Itis shown Rs 10 is awarded for members of the week,but not showing in total cash credit.why?
What is the Marriage process of muslims?
Is TV becoming a member of your family? What are importance of TV in your life?
Do you support the law against using cell phone while driving?
It's reported that the Prime Minister is very upset and unhappy with sports bureaucracy of the country for misleading the nation all alnong!
Today is really bad in the history of Indian cricket that Indian team lost 12 wickets in the day and the reason for India quick wickets is dale steyn he bowled great in first...
Find duplicate files in Linux http://masterstalk.co.cc/viewtopic.php?t=689&p=905#p905
Hi friends, this keyword has more that 61 cores results are there in Google. Lit us give a try to bring Boddunan to the first place. 1) You can post photos, of different...
famous dialogue of RAJ KAPOOR which say "this world is play & each1 is given role 2 play whts u'r thought
Manisha koirala facing problems in her marriage life.
We all know that Kamal Hasan is a person a bit apart from the rest, where he does a lot of creative thinking and dons variety roles. Here are some roles which are of significance...
Mumbai Indians won in CT20-20 match first time under bhajji's captioncy.
The china had launched the gold atms.Just go to the following link. http://in.news.yahoo.com/video/world-22564761/gold-atms-make-their-way-to-china-26775929.html
Here is the carrot cake. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3840]}
ANNA WON!! ANNA WON!! ANNA WON!! ANNA WON!! In what circumstances did ANNA WON...
How do we view dreams in our life? The quote of Edgar Cayce is an interesting take on dreams! What is your take? Good Night!
China has a communist dictatorship under which decision making process is much faster whereas the administrative juggernaut in India moves at a painfully slow pace in a...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4000]} What are the steps to be taken to ban the plastic? What we must do people to stop this using.
Right now, I have checked my result for NDA II exam held on 22nd August,2010 by UPSC and I am in the list of those who have been called for SSB interviews. :) :) :laugh: I am...
The stronger media gets, the easier it becomes to manipulate it. For all the screechy aggression, we see particularly on television, it works on some rudimentary principles. Here...