OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

We have 1652 articles submitted till today and we have only 300 posts in forums. I think forums give more page impressions so senior members please stay active in forums and...
Suggest me some new names of girls or boys I need to one name
Is it legal to travel down a road in reverse, as long as your following the direction of the traffic? :dry: :dry: :dry:
Top Ten Things You'll Never Hear a Dad Say 10. Well, how 'bout that?... I'm lost! Looks like we'll have to stop and ask for directions. 9. You know Pumpkin, now that...
What is your future espectation from your children?
London: Millions of people are risking their lives by texting as they saunter along busy streets. One in 10 mobile phone users sustains injuries because they fail to notice...
Andhra Pradesh Government asks Deccan Chargers team to boycott IPL 3, if there is no match in Hyderabad. Friends discuss about this decision
Some persons may or may not be our friend of our school or college. Yet we love or admire them for their talents or good character. Do you have such a classmate hero, whom you...
Many of us thought the Sena vs SRK row would actually boost up the sales of MNIK. Some even thought the controversy was actually orchestrated. The same Shah Rukh kept mum when...
How can we earn from mobile? Any sites on this?
In India I CAN Proudly say 2day after DELHI blast (where 12 ppl lost there INNOCENT LIFE) ,tht there is RECORD Growth in BOMB BLAST INDIA....
Many people would be friendly with this word,as most people would have fill many scrapbook of their friends. So,i would like to request the senior members to introduce such...
Friends tomorrow we have Bhaidooj. I have planned to do fun with my brother. What are your plans?
suggest me some websites to learn photo shop from basics. I have searched alot in google but couldnot find best tutorial which is much easy and practicable.
Here are some of the important things. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4103]}
After the government flexed its muscles with Blackberry over information sharing and data access, the Union Ministry is all set to do the same with Gmail. Google Inc has...
Hello Friends, Mother's day falls on this Sunday ( May 9th ). Please share your innovative ideas about what kind of gift can we give to our beloved mother. ( No sarees and...
hai team, my name was displayed in recent payments page with Rs.1141.93 and the date paid was specified as 2011-11-19 21:32:43. But still now i didn't received my...
Why should I waste my words in explaining it? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8070]}
Mornings of South Indians normally start with idli or dosa or steamcake. i.e. Breakfast normally include rice, rich and abundant content of carbohydrates that give you energy the...