OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

I have a budget of 25000 rupees. I want to purchase a Desktop. Which brand will be the best, and what configuration will I get? Please help Thanks Rakhi
Awesome {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10760]}
Digvijay Singh, Member of Parliament from Banka, Bihar, India died in London hospital, he was in coma from last week. He was NRAI president and he died while in a medical...
Sachin love toplay another world cup or not
We all use photography as our hobby. Can we have a picture gallery on this site that would be good for us as well as for this site? I can suggest original photos not yet on...
How calcium help our body?
Reached the 4000 points.
my articles are marked as approved but no points or cash credits showns and status shows pending approval plz help me and tell me why its happening
I'm an active yahoo answerer.I love yahoo answers as a great platform for knowledge sharing. Since i joined boddunan, i used to add weblinks to related articles in boddunan in...
are you interested in money earning from boddunan . is money your need or its you hobby to help person.
You Know You're In California When... The fastest part of your commute is down your driveway. You were born somewhere else. You know how to eat an artichoke. The...
SketchUp 8, 3D Modeling Software from Google Download @ http://goo.gl/fb/3KJjZ
NASA finds water on Mars http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/nasa-finds-evidence-of-flowing-water-on-mars-1312526451-slideshow/
I am trying to get fun from Boddunan but people say i should not as i am getting irelevant on the topics. :laugh: I also feel we should post our response aligned to the topic...
How do you get rid of hiccups? any remedies for hiccups
Friends I am confused now. Do you know about the caste of politicians? Here is the link below...
रक्षाबंधन की हार्दिक सुभकामनाएँ मेरी तरफ से देश के सभी भाइयों और बहनों को रक्षाबंधन की हार्दिक सुभकामनाएँ |
is it rude if you hold a door open and the person that comes through it does not say thanks you?
The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) on Wednesday dropped former captain Sunil Gavaskar from the governing council of the Indian Premier League (IPL) but retained...
Get the flat tummy withh o ut excercise. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3841]}