OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Russia figured its name on the top of world's highest divorce rate list which proved that marital relationships in the country faced real threatening problems. According to...
Boddunan Forum now full of Games and less discussion. This is good that members are staying more active due to this games and also rank of Boddunan increasing but I am loosing...
Looking at the performance of the Australian team in T-20 World CupI am just reminded of their awesome performance a few years back when they literally conquered whatever they...
There was a time when being a middle child was considered to be disadvantageous, however now studies have proved that it is no longer the case with many successful people being...
A simple question for you people to answer....... :cheer: According to you, what's the real win over our competitors or the persons who hate us? :evil: :evil:
What do you think friends that India will be successful in coming series Vs England?
It is my thinking that the way a person drives on the road shows how responsible that person is in real life. The way a person drives reflects whether he is responsible in real...
I am new to Boddunan. I am not sure if the feature of fan following is available here. I checked a few profiles and wanted to tag them as "following", but I don't see a...
Which is good in terms of mileage, style and low maintenance?
Have you ever thought about this? If you had not laughed today till now, laugh now :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5549]} Any recipe? Who are able to produce witty comments from nothing. A keen obervation on the inconsistencies of life?
LONDON: It's the age-old question that has puzzled the finest minds for thousands of years — which came first: The chicken or the egg? Now, scientists claim to have finally...
Gautam Gambhir and Harbhajan Singh have all been rested for the tri-series against Sri Lanka and New Zealand that kicks off on August 10. Abhimanyu Mithun, who made his Test...
why skin become yellowish in jaundice?
What are the health benefits of Tamarind?
ONAM is the national festival of kerala. We celebrate ONAM in ten days. Thiruvonam is on 2 nd september. It is a festival of flowers. :-) ONAASHAMSAKAL:-) in advance
do you participate in poll and forum daily?
Where you invest your money?
Sustaining high growth rates is not easy. “Growth results from complex interactions between policies, institutions, geography, and leadership. The question is can South Asia...
Why only we see old aged people in the politics or elections. is it that we youth people feel neglectance towards this field or it is sumthing else...???