It's true, live together relations are not approved in our society and it's a part of foreign culture. Indian culture believes in marriages and its life long existence. Also, the feeling of security it gives. Yet, new generation is more trending towards this status of living.

I have to agree ...such couples love each other sincerely. Yet, they are not ready to involve in the serious responsibilities of family life. They just want to understand each other better and find if, he/she is his best life partner or not. Also, they have some hidden intentions of break up if things won't work according to their expectations, which is not at all possible in a married life as divorce itself is a complicated procedure. If not, why are they fearing marriages????????

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya

Live-in has become more of a trend and as to what i call it, it is the 'generation gap' effect.

Previously in our parents generation, the people and society were more understanding, more compromisable,adjustable and willing to stay together no matter what. But the transition is so vast here that if something breaks, they dont repair it; but just throw it away.

Infact people are using people as things and not as people. so you can see a lot of break-ups happening rather than willing to compromise and stay together.

Swetha Shenoy
Actually, breakups are occurring in marriages too.....nowadays it has gone very much high. Yet, when people opt for such relationships, they can make breakups more easily......even if one of them only is willing for it. Most sad part is, they don't even get the benefits of laws. So, many guys/girls may be left betrayed. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
Go on examined relation. marriage is a social ,established bonding and others have no responsibilities.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I don't approve live-in relationship. :blink:

As our society don't approve it so we can't act against society that's simple. :blink:

There is difference in our and foriegn culture its not necessary that we follow them there are several things which we do but they don't.
:blink:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

As our society don't approve it so we can't act against society that's simple. :blink:

There is difference in our and foriegn culture its not necessary that we follow them there are several things which we do but they don't.

Also, if present generation can't guide their young ones in right way, where our culture goes after 10-20 years...no one can even imagine.

Actually, films are more popularizing them nowadays which was considered as a taboo in older days :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu

Also, if present generation can't guide their young ones in right way, where our culture goes after 10-20 years...no one can even imagine.

Actually, films are more popularizing them nowadays which was considered as a taboo in older days :angry: :angry: :angry:

Then don't see films. B) B) B) B) B)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Have you see "Salam Namaste" film in which Preety Zinta and Saif were in live-in relationship and one day preety gets pregnant and ask Saif to marry her but he denies and comes the problem. :blink:

Imagine if it happens in real life too where the girl will go who will accept the girl having a kid without marriage :blink: .I think it will take another 40~50 years for our society to accept such cases. :blink:

Have you see "Salam Namaste" film in which Preety Zinta and Saif were in live-in relationship and one day preety gets pregnant and ask Saif to marry her but he denies and comes the problem. :blink:

Imagine if it happens in real life too where the girl will go who will accept the girl having a kid without marriage :blink: .I think it will take another 40~50 years for our society to accept such cases. :blink:

Yes.
Also, if such relationships are approved, marriages will lose their importance.

Though many people opt for such relationships, they never want kids. Why so?????? :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry: :angry:
It's only because they are not ready to take responsibilities.....just enjoy the way they are living...even not bothering about what their parents have taught them.

Meera sandhu
You all know, I have studied IT and many friends and class mates of mine are working in big cities like Bangalore. I have also heard 1-2 incidents about my classmates. I am really shocked as Keralites are always considered as shy people and one of the person, about whom I have heard so, is a very very good girl....who was not even heard linked with any boy of our college and who treats boys as best friends. ...still i can't believe it :blink: :blink:
Most sad thing is that she break up with that person and married another co-worker...that also love marriage, with parents' approval.

Meera sandhu

Sanjeev, this kind of thing happens in arranged marriages as well. I have seen real life examples of women being abandoned right during their first pregnancies or because their first child is a girl. So where is the security in a marriage as well??

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.