OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

What you will do with the black money?
I never beleive on "LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT". :evil: I think a person need to think and check before engaging himself/herself in the relation. :) What do you say?
What are the best way to advertise our blog on whole world?
Press make people more panic in some cases. what is your opinion?
I don't think we have any set of rules to become a politician except age.Even former prisoners and rowdies are also becoming politicians nowadays.I think there should be some...
If you get Rs 1 lakh then what will you do with that? I am waiting for big donation if you really win then contact me to donate..( HA ha ha........)
Will India win in 3rd test against England after taking Biru and Goti in team?
How to refer friends.. Where is my referal link..how to get it..can any one help me..
Dear friends If boddunan make small system like google adsense concept in Indian rupee not in dollars instead of giving revenue sharing per share. I think if they try to...
Yuvi returned after a long.Hope he will come back in field soon.
Some of us go to restaurants in weekends; take dinner and leave the tables with 100 rupees tips... Do we forget that there are millions in India who could survive individually...
Are you a patient person ? Why or why not ?
Why the sweetness of human relationships will be starting only after they will have some gap between relationships? why this is happening?
What are your values ? What do you represent ?
The smell which you hate? I hate Inguva smell What about u?
What do you mean of Artist(its actor or art designer)
When going to bed dont drink heavy juices or water.This will wake up for urine.So sleep is disturbed.
Boys are real mischief and girls are a little calm comparing to boys. So, I always feel all parents do need a girl child. If so, they will learn to remain more calm and behave...
The latest medical sciences are warining of the cutting back salt can up heart diseases risk.
Whether income of the foreign subsidiary of an Indian Company will be taxable?