OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

These days everybody pops pills and medicines to cure everything from a simple cold to HIV. All allopathic medicines contain chemicals which can have adverse side effects in the...
It is a great tool to interact people and share their thoughts. Favorite pass time, Interact with your friends...
Today is celebrating as a rose day come a share rose to your friends.
I think religious extremism is one of the biggest problem of our country.many times religious extremists force their ideas on others.what you people think.
Should Smoking be Banned?
Sania Mizra sweat it out, and reached the finals of the French Open. Do you think she will make India proud?
Over 85.41 lakh (8.5 million) customers have opted for mobile number portability (MNP). http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=110098
Eight Indian states account for more poor people than in the 26 poorest African countries combined, a new measure of global poverty has found. The Indian states, including...
Do you think Haldi can stop blood flow from small cut?
what are the punishments must be there in our indian courts against rapes?
A Headlines Today team has uncovered the thriving prostitution racket in Sodavas and Girvas villages of the state's Alwar region. The team found that villagers were giving the...
Friends there are alot of coconuts in my home. dont know what to do with them. with in 2 days they get fungus. As they are offered one of god. We cannot leave them fungus. So...
Finance minister is giving special package to Westbengal.do you support this?
I have been working on this site for 3-4 days and also have a refferal to my credit but my casg credits and account balance are still 0 When will these be updated. Oly the points...
The indian scientists are preparing to send probes to greater depths to monitor changes in the earth's crust.This is the first project in this part of the world.The scientists...
Why there are board examinations in 10th and 12th classes...? Should there be board exam for either of these two classes...?
Lots of member near to 2000 point this month so lets do hard work to get it
I love taking bath on falls. According to me its goods if we take bath on falls. If i started taking bath on falls i forget about the time and enjoy so many hours on water....
IN the awards section i had seen adjustment for Rohit gupta what is this i want to know can any one please explain this.
How the Diet should be after the abortion?