Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now where is sunny? answer to the query of Sandhya.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
There is no gurantee on the success of marriage irrespective of forms. But pre-marriage interactions do help in understanding each other!

Of course...
But if couples split after love marriage, our society makes it a big hungama. That's all

Meera sandhu
Now society has lived to learn with it! No big deal in it!!
No if the matter has reached up to marriage this is no more lust. They should adjust in any case.

As your case :P :P :P :cheer: :laugh:

My case was totally different, this was not either love at first site nor was this case of boy runs after a girl around the trees. nothing dramatic nothing filmy and this is as stable as rock.
2_2012-03-18.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No if the matter has reached up to marriage this is no more lust. They should adjust in any case.

My case was totally different, this was not either love at first site nor was this case of boy runs after a girl around the trees. nothing dramatic nothing filmy and this is as stable as rock.

OMG so did not meet alone. :)

So your parents knew about your affair.It was with the your parent wish..hehehe... :)

Like ad of Shankar cement. Isn't it? :P

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6204]}
First sight,second sight,third sight,fourth sight ---- any number sights won't make any impression unless the other side is able to sight your love!!!

Like ad of Shankar cement. Isn't it? :P

Yes this is some thing like that. Even cement has not this solid bonding. Now we two are wandering around the world without a care in the world.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6204]}
First sight,second sight,third sight,fourth sight ---- any number sights won't make any impression unless the other side is able to sight your love!!!

Is it your quote? Really nice :)
You are turning to a great philosopher :blink:
7_4_36_2012-03-18.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
[quote="sunil"
Yes this is some thing like that. Even cement has not this solid bonding. Now we two are wandering around the world without a care in the world.

Yes, now you two are free birds. Can fly anywhere. Am I not right? :P

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.