OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Here are some details- Fresh from a 12-day hunger strike that roiled public ire against graft, anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare is in hot demand to promote other causes as...
Let's find out what are the alternatives of Google adsense. Some of them even work simultaneously with adsense when it comes about your own blogs and websites. The link below...
I submitted the paper presentations and they are approved by boddunan 15 days before. But till i didn't get the cash credits. When i get the cash credits. please tell me
How to avoid mosquitoes from us?
Govt to provide countrywide optical fibre broadband
A historian has identified the great-grandmother of Jesus. Great Grandmom of Jesus identified!!! FULL NEWS HERE!!!
This will be usefull to each and every one.Simple to make. NATURAL THERAPY FOR HEART VEIN OPENING {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4102]}
As Sachin Tendulakr is growing older, his form is getting stronger and his bank balance too. As per latest industry buzz, Sachin Tendulkar has finalized a three year endorsement...
If a guy leaves his lover for the sake of his parents and castism. then how that girl get him back
Call Center is now said to be one of the most booming industry in India however there are lot of people who do not encourage their children to join this industry due to various...
Let us discuss about of-screen relatives of Indian film Industry. How many of you know Mani Ratnam and Kamal Hassan are close relatives. Mani Ratnam married actress Suhasini...
When i came to Thrissur for the first time, before 5 years......I didn't like this place. It was mainly because of vast difference of spoken language. I thought, in which...
Many decades back people use to wear Khadi dresses and carry jute hand bags. Do you wear khadi dress and use jute hand bags in these days? Is it alive in fashion?
A sink hole swallowed building. http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/massive-sinkhole-china-swallows-building-215523079.html
These are some of the drinks that fight against ageing http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/6-drinks-to-fight-ageing-slideshow/
Really for long time I wanted to start writing articles on this site also. My First Article with Topic "I am the best Cook" under category "Food" has been...
Delhi Win after 6 loss. Congratulation to DD team in IPL season 6. Really it was great match.
Hello everyone, I was going through this article, found on the facebook. Is this real picture of our country, or just an...
BJP may be single largest party but non congress non BJP will have more members than both major parties combined tally....