OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Difference between this two. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9471]}
This is really impossible but here is the...
It's lust in teens , In mid years a deal and in old age a need , I strongly feel love doesn't exist , It only exists between mother and a child , father and a child or...
Abusing a good thing is easy. Cell Phone is a revolutionary innovation of the Era. Cell which is supposed to make the communication easy and accessible to all, is being abused...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4945]}
The Tamilnadu chief Minister has made the ridiculous demand of making Tamil official language of the Union Government. It is expected that the T.N. Chief Minister is aware...
Friends Today is my Fathers birthday. I cannot go out and bring anything to celebrate and make him happy. So, I want to prepare some special dish for him. But don't know...
How many of you think you can make a good first impression...?
Shankar Jai kishen is my most favourite. I love Madan Mohan, R.D.Burman, S.D.Burman and A.R.Rehman too. Tell me yours...... Any language you can select. Give a brief...
Friends Its time to become number one because I will be less active here for some days due to some personal problems. So rock on friends.
Of course we go to theatres for entertainment and group of actors are performing to entertain us through their actions, dialogues, romance etc....Of course, a comedian can do...
What are advantages of preference share over equity shares?
I had written two articles on Banking Sector namely : "NEW GENERATION BANKING" & "Entry in Banking Jobs" in which initially my cash reward was...
Hi friends, Surprised with the title? Are you able to recollect what is the topic I am referring to? Well it is nothing but the magic number - 1000 we have reached recently...
On 15th august alexa traffic ranking of boddunan was 2,46,620 and today on 18th it is 2,41,809 so I think members are giving there effort to this site. NOw we have to work...
Festival Seasons are becoming the season of bottles.Kerala people drunk 176.42 Crore's beverages during the Onam week.What do you think on this behaviour of new generation?
What are we doing to attract visitor's traffick to Boddunan ?
Foreign students and faculty, medical courses and a new pattern for entrance exams are among the reforms planned for Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), Human Resource...
friends this game is called 'lie to me'...you have to post 3 things about yourself and people guess which one of them is the lie. so lets get started
I friends in this thread we will discuss about some of the nest theme music which you have ever heard. I will list some of the music which are really pleasant, pleasing to hear...