Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have both and thats true boys are naughty compared to the girls but i always wanted to have a child and never thought of a girl or a boy i am lucky that i have twins otherwise i would have a girl or a boy and now when i have both i can't imagine it. :blink:

If both were boys you would have suffered a lot :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
You may have bought an extra loud speaker :laugh: :laugh:

I already have an extra loud speaker and a stick to handle my son :woohoo: he is too naughty and is really tough to handle even at the age of 4 years unlike my daughter who is very obedient and listens to us and donot do anything which we don't like her to do. :whistle:

That's why I told...boys make their parents more rough and tough :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I already have an extra loud speaker and a stick to handle my son :woohoo: he is too naughty and is really tough to handle even at the age of 4 years unlike my daughter who is very obedient and listens to us and donot do anything which we don't like her to do. :whistle:[/quote]

Be careful boys keep a logbook to settle the account when their time comes. :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is not compulsory. the people who have only son's will love to have girl child but they dont have.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I have both and thats true boys are naughty compared to the girls but i always wanted to have a child and never thought of a girl or a boy i am lucky that i have twins otherwise i would have a girl or a boy and now when i have both i can't imagine it. :blink:

If both were boys you would have suffered a lot :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
You may have bought an extra loud speaker :laugh: :laugh:

I already have an extra loud speaker and a stick to handle my son :woohoo: he is too naughty and is really tough to handle even at the age of 4 years unlike my daughter who is very obedient and listens to us and donot do anything which we don't like her to do. :whistle:

stick for 4years old boy..isint it that much big punishment. :angry: :angry: :huh: :huh:

a.s.
It is not compulsory. the people who have only son's will love to have girl child but they dont have.

Single child is OK. Am saying about 2-3 boys only in a family :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya am talking about the people who have 2 or 3 boys only, such parents also love to have girls.

Sandhya am talking about the people who have 2 or 3 boys only, such parents also love to have girls.

But in most cases, I have seen daughter-in-laws treated worst by persons who don't have a female child. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Then sandhya, in a family if there are daughters then the daughter treat the daughter in law very badly and she even show the daughter in law a hell. till now i have seen many cases.

Actually everything depends up on the attitude of a person

But I always feel so..
Suppose a family contain 3 or 4 boys only. It takes a lot of effort for parents to maintain discipline in the family. By this way, they need to be more strict...their necessity demands so. Girls need only soft words, no hard words to bring her up. By this way, if a family contains boys only, gradually parents become more strict which reflects more in their character too. That may be the reason why they are not able to maintain a calm relationship with daugher-in-laws. They know only to teach discipline in strict manner. Isn't it?

Are boys and girls treated differently. parents should be soft to both- son or daughter. These days, boys and girls work similarly in the society and so a baby is a baby- son or daughter.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

But I always feel so..
Suppose a family contain 3 or 4 boys only. It takes a lot of effort for parents to maintain discipline in the family. By this way, they need to be more strict...their necessity demands so. Girls need only soft words, no hard words to bring her up. By this way, if a family contains boys only, gradually parents become more strict which reflects more in their character too. That may be the reason why they are not able to maintain a calm relationship with daugher-in-laws. They know only to teach discipline in strict manner. Isn't it?

Are boys and girls treated differently. parents should be soft to both- son or daughter. These days, boys and girls work similarly in the society and so a baby is a baby- son or daughter.

Yet I feel...girls are more sensitive than boys. Isn't it? :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.