OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

when I am opening forum section, The left part of message is missing is there any set up problem in boddunan ? I am not able to understand the message properly. so please...
Do you know any word which contains all the vowels that is a,e,i,o,u.
The former Security Advisor of India Mr.Brijesh Misra told that the Indo - US relation will not be so easy in future.
Just for curiosity, recently I was checking the external debt of India and what I found out, that left me just shocked. We many times hear India is heavily indebted country and...
Boddunan provides an excellent and unique platform for both budding and promising writers and senior ones to hone their skills as well as to interact and enrich.
Dear FRIENDS!! :) I'm very Happy!! :laugh: :laugh: I got my Boddunan T-shirt today... :) Thanks To all !!
There are many sections in boddunan for sharing knowledge and gaining points for that.Which section you use more for getting points?
Stresses viz-a-viz desires! Do you know that the main reason for stresses and tension in modern days is our indiscriminate desires...?
I get logged out automatically every time I open new page polls, why?
Just a random thought, which occurred to me I think that intelligent women stay single longer. What do guys here think?
Three bananas a day cuts risk of stroke. http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-08-17/diet/29739354_1_potassium-lower-stroke-stroke-risk
Look at your life now, are you living a life of your dreams ?
CryptoGraphy - Full Info @ http://hackingguys.blogspot.com/2010/08/cryptography-full-info.html
In a move heralded to be the first of its kind, the IPL is set to be broadcast live on the internet. Google will partner with the IPL and show all matches of the 2010 season on a...
While thinking about neglect in our life,Franklin once commented:"A little neglect may bring great mischief..for want of a nail,the shoe was lost;for want of a shoe the...
Here is the link,Friends. http://news.oneindia.in/2010/10/26/iphone-app-can-detect-muscle-pain.html
This afternoon I was thrilled to see as many as nine members present in the forum which is one of the rarest sights and the registration figure today also shows a healthy count...
A well-known speaker started off his seminar by holding up a Rupee 1000 NOTE. In the room of 200, he asked, "Who would like this Rupee 1000 note?" Hands started...
Finally Sachin Tendulkar is in Upper house as a MP. he has just taken oath. let's see what has he to say or do for us common people.
About one crore credit cards have been blocked or withdrawn from the Indian banking system since the global financial crisis of 2008 as lenders become increasingly cautious to...