OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

What are the heath and other benefits of riding a bicycle?
Nokia,the largest manufacturer of mobile phones launched its first dual sim mobiles in india today.
Hi friends, How are you all. Today is my birthday and I have thrown a party, come and enjoy...... http://hubpages.com/forum/post/458320
I can't see our forum dying in this way. If so, the whole effort I have done for 2.5 months to make it alive may go in waste bin. It's true I have some personal assignments and...
What do you consider yourself to be a give or taker ? Why ?
1) Schindler's List This is a film about a man called "Oskar Schindler" who was responsible for saving more than 1000 Jew family during the second world war. This...
I love myself more,Do you love yourself as much as you do others?
Iron lady of Manipur calls Anna Hazare campaign ‘somewhat...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3766]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3767]}
Is it good for health doing bath after eating.
The reasons why the children is having the white hair.
Hi All, As I will be out of station for a couple of days, I may not be able to login and answer your queries. I request senior members to take care of this. Thanks in...
It is quite strange news : 10 year old gives birth in Spain. 10 Year Old gives BIRTH . Full news here :blink: :dry: :blink:
What is mean by bail? why everyone one takes it.It will help to save truth or kills truthness.
Why is love so blind.....but marriage such an eye opener? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
How to make people feel good with our behavior?
1 month before I heard about a doctor of Vyanad-Kerala who is treating diabetic patients in reverse way of all diabetic concepts. His name is Prasad and he is an MBBS doctor. He...
Can any one tell me about how to earn money by writing articles online? If any one know please tell me. Thank You, Saritha
It occurred in the late midnight of Onam.....when Kerala was just to celebrate Thiruvonam. Road repairing works were going on in Kannur and after a day's work, workers forget...
Friends I have seen many people to dictate their friends. Is it friendship? What is the true meaning of friendship?