Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's not the gap rather maturity of a relationship that adds this sweetness!

Maturity is the basic thing which keeps relationship strong. :whistle: No doubt.

But my lack of it, has rather strengthened my bond with Boddunan members!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7822]}
It's not the gap rather maturity of a relationship that adds this sweetness!

Maturity is the basic thing which keeps relationship strong. :whistle: No doubt.

But my lack of it, has rather strengthened my bond with Boddunan members!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7822]}

Don't worry i will give you a medicine afterwards to enhance it with others too. :laugh:
We must maintain Sweetness in our life.Without sweetness it is just like a Play toy.Your life become difficult. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Your replies are so sweet!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7821]}

I try to give quality response.But your response is too sweet as sweetness increase with the age and Maturity. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
laughsq_2012-06-15.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
We must maintain Sweetness in our life.Without sweetness it is just like a Play toy.Your life become difficult. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Your replies are so sweet!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7821]}

I try to give quality response.But your response is too sweet as sweetness increase with the age and Maturity. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7824]}
Why the sweetness of human relationships will be starting only after they will have some gap between relationships? why this is happening?

When you stay close to anyone,some day it will happen that you will fight an that fight will involve bitterness in you towards that person.
If you will remain away,bitterness will not form.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes I agree with you ronark. Love must be between the people so the realtion ship will be like a heaven.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.