OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

I always try to make people smile when they appear to be tensed.May i feel satisfaction in it.I know sometimes it may be risky as you never know the mood of people sometimes they...
What are the best way to solve riddles?
In the "Recent payment" list lots of name are displayed. My name is also there.But i have not received any check so far. They are telling it will take 2 to 3 weeks...
As a kid we often give many excuses to miss school. What was the best excuse you have given when you were in school
dgbb gbggggggggggggggb dgbbbbbbbbbbb
Hello Marverick, Can you think some way to improve the clarity of the questions in polls? Recent times i see lot of polls which use short forms of words like u - You, coun -...
I am really blessed to have parents :whistle: who never beat me even if i did something wrong instead they tought me how to love others.They made me understand that people do...
DEAR ADMIN! I want to request you that what about MONTHLY CONTEST? There should be a MONTHLY CONTEST in GROUPS SECTION. The MEMBER which have a more Members in...
Can you tell about your family traditions ?
Google Search Tips @ http://hackingguys.blogspot.com/2010/09/google-search-tips.html
Here is the link. http://ibnlive.in.com/news/india-third-most-powerful-nation-us-report/131421-2.html?from=tn
Has anyone noticed that the cash credits and points are not shown when we open any article or reviews.
hello sir i want to ask you something on 20th jan in my point record i calculated comments of my is more then 100 and you given Top Commenter of the Day award on 83...
While expressing his opinion on the role of change Bernard Shaw commented:"Progress is impossible without change, and those cannot change their minds they cannot change...
Where all member gone.No one in forum section........
Sir i want to know the time required for an review approval. i have posted the reviews 3 days back. But still there is no result. It always show as pending approval. How...
In some of the prime sectors like Delhi- Mumbai, Mumbai-Chennai, Mumbai- Bangalore, Delhi-Chennai, Mumbai-Goa, Chennai-Port Blair, Delhi-Jaipur, the air tickets are expected to...
The Central Bureau of Investigation has arrested Joint Director of Commonwealth Games Organising Committee, T S Darbari, and sacked Deputy Director General, Sanjay Mahendroo, in...
It's, indeed, a curse. And this is how Shakespeare put it:"Ignorance is the curse of God;knowledge is the wing wherewith we fly to heaven." Whether you believe in...
Let me tag another question According to you which sound/voice is most pleasant which you would love to hear repeatedly? I really love flow of stream, water falls, birds...