OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

I think both Mr.Lalit Modi the all powerful boss of IPL and Mr.Shashi Tharoor the flambuoyant minister of the Manmohan Singh government should leave their respective post as both...
The site traffic of Boddunan is as follows: India 65% USA 9.9% UK 3.7% Indonesia 3 Turkey 0.9% Others 17.2% Doesn't look pretty...
we all people have to work in kitchen some or the other time even males too..but there are some work which we really hate doing..as like I hate washing utensils and preparing...
Generally, the middle east countries are considered conservative and blamed for gender bias. Strangely, the french women need obtain permission from police for wearing...
which software skill easy to learn and demand-able in market now?
Few days back i was watching a program on TV and few of them were saying it that he was murdered but gave it a name of an accident.What do you say? :woohoo:
What is the use of forums in boddunan.com Can any one tell me can we earn money through forums in boddunan
We see people using swear words these days at the drop of a hat.The other day I saw an old man holding on to a walking stick crossing the road and I stopped my vehicle so that he...
Here are some disadvantages of cold water drinking after meals. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9251]}
Here are some of the worlds romantic Islands. http://travel.yahoo.com/ideas/world-s-most-romantic-islands-211600603.html
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10243]}
in trying times, who is person you turn to for support?
Today, the temperature of Delhi is around 4.5 degree Celsius with dense fog and around 70 trains and flight have been delayed. Do share the condition of your city....Do you think...
Many people are attracted and migrate to a city, state or district for a variety of reasons. The reasons include low crime rate, higher employment, low population density,...
I find people who talk at the top of their voice or set a ring tone quite loud in an office very irritating. I can hardly concentrate on my work no matter how hard I try. What...
Gold rate as per gram: 24 Karat:2054 22 Karat:1883
Cancer is treated in three stages. Chemotherapy Radiation Surgery
What are your thoughts about IPL 4? 1.Cricket ovredose 2.Entertaining 3.More about celebrities than cricket!!
Which is the most beautiful place you have visited?
Favourite Personality! Whose your favourite Personality??? Your role-model!! Your kind of a person!! The person U admire the most!! Post your reasons too