Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I do not like smell of fish that why I left fish its very dangerous smell.

its smell is bad and unpleasant but how it can be dangerous?? :unsure: :unsure: :dry:

a.s.
I hate the smell of the fish which people store in salt for more days and later they burn it in fire and eat. It is really horrible smell

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Actually fish is not a poplar preparation in our area so we do not face this smell, but while I go in coastal areas this becomes horrible.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I do not like smell of fish that why I left fish its very dangerous smell.

Have you left it in water? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I hate the smell of the fish which people store in salt for more days and later they burn it in fire and eat. It is really horrible smell

Dry fish is really a bad smell..

For Keralites, fish is the most important fish...both fresh water and marine ...as most of its area is in coastal belt or near lakes.
We have some amazing preparations.

I wash fish at least 10 times. Then it won't smell bad......
Clean it well, then it won't smell bad....nice tip from me :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
The dust which is store at for more time, i mean dry dust and wet dust.

After soaking lentils in water for 5 hours and when we wash them with water then unbearable smell comes.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Good fragrance attract everybody.but not all smells are good which attract us.i hate the smell of fruits like custard apple,chikoo,wood apple and in vegetable i hate pear gourd.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Fish smell is not bad as the environment of that area where fish is selling is dirty.I does not like such smell..............
I hate the smell of smoking,and i also hate the curd smell which smell is very worst.
The smoke smell is not good and give you irritation and harmful to our health too........
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.