Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I and my mom go for shopping and which ever i feel that matches i just see in the mirror. Some times by seeing the dress i imagine myself that i will look good in the dress

YES, IMAGINATION AND CREATIVITY ARE ALSO MOST IMPORTANT IN CHOOSING THE DRESS...

MATHI IS ALSO CORRECT.... HAVE TO HAVE SOME PROFESSIONAL DRESS CODE...

JAI BHARAT....[NATIONAL FLAG] IS VERY VERY CORRECT :blink: :blink:
I am kind of person,which like to wear matching dress. I want matching on both up and down. I mean Shirt and jeans.

Want to make each day Accountable

I don't have good dressing sense my wife has good sense so she selects dresses for me.But Blue jeans and any color T shirt suits me so for it i don't take any advice from my wife. :)
I have good dressing sense. I dress myself according to the situation.
suppose am going to mall for purchasing dress then we should were good dress which is more good and if we are going to purchase gold then we should were little simple gold.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I like to wear which is comfortable to me. I don't like to wear Jeans and Trowser every time. Most of time,i wear Capri. Everywhere,in malls,in vegetable market,even in Banks and other offices i wear Capri.

Yesterday,i bought 2 Capri from Vadodara 7Seas Mall, Big Bazaar.

I too like to wear the outfit which are comfortable to me and looks good at me

I too like to wear the outfit which are comfortable to me and looks good at me

Sometimes,my parents tell me how you can go outside,by wearing Capri.
But i don't listen them. I think that there is nothing wrong in Capri.

I always follow what my parents say,I like to wear formals but as it is restricted by my parents i always be traditionals

I think it depends upon our choice.We must wear dress which suits our body.And it is we who knows better what will suit us.No one can say that.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I think it depends upon our choice.We must wear dress which suits our body.And it is we who knows better what will suit us.No one can say that.

I do exactly what you said.
Comfort is what matters.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.