Instead of making me angry, this has certainly given me a good laugh. Yesterday, I started a thread for boddunan users who are active here and have an adsense account to look into the website. It is a simple question and answers website.

But as I see now, the thread is completely removed. Now, this move reinforces the feeling the Boddunan is certainly not a good place to be with.

Previously, I was only upset with the amount it pays to its writers. But now I feel Bodunnan can't even take something as mentioning other site for the benefit of the users.

And again, Maverick or any moderator who removed the thread, did you even bother to check the website. It is not a article writing site. So it was no competition to Boddunan.

And also, that site pays via only adsense a/c which majority of Boddunan users don't have. So they certainly would not have earnt from it.

And also, once you get an authority status there, you can post a link to your related articles in the answer section. That would have been a good backlink source and a huge traffic boost. That site has an very active community.

Anyways, I think Boddunan is certainly fearful. Also, this makes me not want to help anymore.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think the deletion was as part of policy of Boddunan.Promoting other sites may not be allowed.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]I think the deletion was as part of policy of Boddunan.Promoting other sites may not be allowed.[/quote]

Is it Abid? Well, I thought the TOS of the site would be similar to sites like Hubpages, Squidoo, Infobarrel,Examiner and the like. No wonder this site only makes pennies from the thousands of articles it has.

If you check any of the site's forum mentioned above, you will see the freedom that they get. Infact members even post and inform other members of similar article writing site.

What I informed about was not even in competition with Bodunnan. Lol, I think they will ban me if I write a honest critique of Boddunan.

Anyways, the way things function here is way out of my head. No transparency and logic.

And on a final note, I do like the community and the members here.
OK Arun,
I request you to be active here providing useful information to the members of this family.

Visit my blogs:

Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]OK Arun,
I request you to be active here providing useful information to the members of this family.[/quote]

I will try to Abid, as I really want my fellow indian writers to do well. But I would certainly be wary of posting new threads. But I would certainly answer queries from users.

And as I work full time online now, you can expect speedy reply!!
Thanks Mr.Arun.When experienced persons are ready to answer the queries all here will be benefited.

Visit my blogs:

Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]Thanks Mr.Arun.When experienced persons are ready to answer the queries all here will be benefited.[/quote]

Lol Abid, I am not that big you call me Mr. Arun (Only 22 years)..hehe....Anyways, I have really seen some hard working folks like you and I am gonna come with something good very soon so that you all are benefited and compensated justifiably for your hard work.

Stay tuned!!
OK Thanks Mr.Arun (Sorry if you feel by seeing this Mr.).If I get time definitely I will find to be with you.

Visit my blogs:

NOw-a-days the forums are flooding with threads which are just to earn some point..But nice to see you @ARun for bringing good and useful information about earning program..Keep sharing and please dont leave your good work.. :)

I have even stopped visting forums as i feel sick in answering the posts as they are very boring..only some awards and boddunan updates are answered by me..but now your post are interesting with lot of useful information.. :)
Rajani K wrote:
[quote]NOw-a-days the forums are flooding with threads which are just to earn some point..But nice to see you @ARun for bringing good and useful information about earning program..Keep sharing and please dont leave your good work.. :)

I have even stopped visting forums as i feel sick in answering the posts as they are very boring..only some awards and boddunan updates are answered by me..but now your post are interesting with lot of useful information.. :)[/quote]

Exactly my sentiments Rajani. Users just post anything to earn points and cash credits. And well, I don't visit the forum that often now as I don't really like the business model of Bodunnan. But I like the users here(I like you too, loads of positive spirit).

And yea, I will continue to post and help...and I am coming up with something interesting soon!!

Thank for your support!!
@Arun

I can understand your feelings but the overall policy of a site and its compulsions need to be appreciated.However I would like you continue your association for the benefit of all.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.