OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Let us give some titles to members and moderators? I am selecting first member to give title Sunny Singh- " Sachin Tendulkar of Boddunan"
First time my article approved in Boddunan. Article was Dream or Reality. I am felling so happy and this is my request to all to read it.
Till now, I think, Aradhana is the best musical film which has not only given 3 super stars to Bollywood ( Rajesh Khanna, Kishore Kumar and R.D.Burman who completed his father's...
Please do not confuse this for other threads related to dreams! What I mean is, sometimes we see dreams about great personal losses, maybe loss of possessions or loved ones...
whenever i am doing my work like whenever i am studying i find people around me staring with funny looks. for eg. my classmates staring at me and even object that its not time to...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9642]}
16 or 18 years back, when I was at school, I really loved Chillness of December. After 9 pm, we can't sit outside without a wrapped blanket. Similarly, we used to sleep till...
Foods we eat can influence our mood. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/happiness-food-slideshow/health-photo-1328778649.html
I have no right to write in that post and I know that this post will be locked also. But I have created this to congratulate to all winners. Congratulation to all top article...
Yes, time that you invest in, must come under closer scrutiny! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10951]}
Acording to philosopher Epecureaus, "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not be able? Then he is not omnipresent. Is he able but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5004]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5000]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5002]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5001]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5003]}
This 21 years old brat named Aaron grew up in Jamshedpur and represents Jharkhand clocked 153.4 KMPH, making him the fastest Indian bowler on record. Find more about him in the...
Even as board makes them play for so long in IPL they are forced to skip National duty.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5210]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5209]}
hey everybody tell me about ur self
Hello Deepti, I have posted Maxx MX455 mobile reviews. In My Articles page it was shown as approved and 50 points is credited. But no amount is credited. I want to know the...
What do you call your grandparents?
How to use application please tell. And their is application called Google adsense does this site allows us to earn google revenue please explain. :huh:
The government departments are collecting information about fixed and mobile phones of industrialists and businessmen. They use voice talk for seeking illicit favors and...