Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, I like doing fix-up jobs around the house whenever things need mending. In my house, I am the one usually wielding a screwdriver and a hammer, more than my husband, he hates them! :lol:

This is a matter of personal interest and hobby. The items like painting, gardening, electrical fittings need some skill, which everyone does not possess.

Yes, that is true! But in reality my husband possesses a lot of talents in all these things. He can even teach an experience carpenter a thing or two, but he hates doing small jobs!! Give him a big project and he is happy, but not the small ones, thank you, they are for the wifey!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Same is the case of my hubby.......
If I ask my hubby for kitchen assistance for 1 day, he will say, "I know everything. I know to prepare dishes.....But if I do it for 1 day, then everyday I will have to do that. Why to take risk? :laugh: :laugh: "
But he helps me in kitchen if he is free. Today morning, he cut tapioca for me in kitchen

Don't let him do any kitchen work else you may loose your job permanently and any pay you might be getting. He is not happy with your cooking but don't let him find an excuse to fire you :laugh: :laugh:

who said, he is not happy with my cooking :evil: :evil:
He is excusing my every mistake only because he can't get such nice dishes from outside. ;)

He can't be wrong when he shares lunch with others in the bank because he finds others lunch boxes better than his own. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

These days it is very common for people to get their household jobs done themselves :dry: . Be it fixing a shaking chair or table to painting up the walls to decorating your own walls with the tool kit :unsure: . There are several sites that gives you enough information on how to go about fixing anything ;) . This saves money, time from searching for the right person and the best part is gives you satisfaction of getting a new job done yourself :woohoo:

Hi mercury, welcome to the site :) I too have come across many such sites which give you helpful details as to how you can do things by yourself and also save a lot of money and hours ( when you have ti wait endlessly for workers to turn up ) when you do minor jobs around the house ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It wasn't posted twice intentionally but I kept clicking on Submit button and it didn't give any response. When it actually worked, it was posted twice. I guess users should have the privilege to delete their own posts as well.
It wasn't posted twice intentionally but I kept clicking on Submit button and it didn't give any response. When it actually worked, it was posted twice. I guess users should have the privilege to delete their own posts as well.

Take extra care from next time. You have stated across your point now we must come back to the original topic of discussion.

Live in the present :)

Don't worry...it happens often if the net or site is slow. Concentrate on your work :) :)

Hi, let me welcome you to our group. Mercury, a strange name :evil:

Let me tell you we can't delete our posts, only edit it. Only moderators can edit our post So, if you find double posts of yours, simply edit it and add a piece of new information there

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Ashii, Mercury
Yes, I like doing fix-up jobs around the house whenever things need mending. In my house, I am the one usually wielding a screwdriver and a hammer, more than my husband, he hates them! :lol:

This is a matter of personal interest and hobby. The items like painting, gardening, electrical fittings need some skill, which everyone does not possess.

Yes, that is true! But in reality my husband possesses a lot of talents in all these things. He can even teach an experience carpenter a thing or two, but he hates doing small jobs!! Give him a big project and he is happy, but not the small ones, thank you, they are for the wifey!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Same is the case of my hubby.......
If I ask my hubby for kitchen assistance for 1 day, he will say, "I know everything. I know to prepare dishes.....But if I do it for 1 day, then everyday I will have to do that. Why to take risk? :laugh: :laugh: "
But he helps me in kitchen if he is free. Today morning, he cut tapioca for me in kitchen

Don't let him do any kitchen work else you may loose your job permanently and any pay you might be getting. He is not happy with your cooking but don't let him find an excuse to fire you :laugh: :laugh:

who said, he is not happy with my cooking :evil: :evil:
He is excusing my every mistake only because he can't get such nice dishes from outside. ;)

He can't be wrong when he shares lunch with others in the bank because he finds others lunch boxes better than his own. :laugh: :laugh:

always he have his lunch alone, so that he never need to share it with his subordinates :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

From the contents of your post I guessed that it was a mistake, not spamming or intentional...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

From the contents of your post I guessed that it was a mistake, not spamming or intentional...

Generally system blocks a duplicate post if hit continuously besides such posts come one in a row. Once a post appears after the post one can see his post as well.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Generally system blocks a duplicate post if hit continuously besides such posts come one in a row. Once a post appears after the post one can see his post as well.

I have had this happen twice in the recent past where I have posted duplicated contents because the system here is still being tested and at times you have a lapse which make us press again since we dont get to see the post...

I think admin can note this idea for blocking such double posts. Since this site is under construction, he can implement it easily now.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.