OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

As you all know that some of invaluable treasures like Koh-i-Noor diamond and the Birmingham Buddha were stolen away by invaders and no longer with us.Do you think that the...
We all want that T20 match between India and New Zealand must not be called off like that on 7-Sep... What say guys...
Is Points for voting is given or not i do votes but point is not added in my total points.
today the dhobi near my house was almost unconscious as he claimed that he saw a ghost last night. have you ever come across something supernatural like this?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9643]}
6 career myths you shouldn't fall...
:) It is message on social networking site about the Pappu(Rahul) pass and Fenku(Modi)n fail. I think neither Pappu pass nor Fenku fail. Only deed of last government failed.
What kind of news do you follow, what is your favorite news channel? I watch many news channels but am not satisfied with their way of reporting and too many adverts. (I am...
Is reservation required in our country? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa will fly to Mumbai to watch his country's match against India in the ICC World Cup 2011 final on April...
World's first bamboo smartphone http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/world-s-first-bamboo-smartphone-1328601340-slideshow/
Do you justify Govt's action against Baba Ramdev's hunger strike?
How to become member of the week? What i must do to achieve it?
http://fouzan007.blogspot.com/2010/08/5-websites-to-create-wiki.html
hi guys, so what do u mean by a "creative bent of mind"? is it just that you should have a complete knowledge of the software you'll be using or is it the work...
are you feeling Work on Boddunan is really challanging?
****Deleted. No promotional content please.****
What are the problems caused by irrigation?
Hello Friends, New year is nearing and less than a month to go. Have you planned the celebrations for it? Please share about your plans for new year
I have submitted my articles 2 days ago, but they were not yet approved..Is this because the moderators are on a vacation???