:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: how do we know, what colour and what type of dresses will suit us normally :P :P :P :P :P
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I always go for my hubby's choice. I am sure, he knows the best!!!!

Meera sandhu
I myself see which color is good for me by seeing in the mirror and later i take my parents opinon and then my friends

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

:evil: :evil: :evil:
when there is no mirror, parents and friends means......??? :) :)
I prefer dark color trousers and light color shirts. This combination is liked by others. Also dark winter suit and light color safari suit.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

If my dress suit to my personality then that is a dress that matches to me............. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Its very interesting ....I have some professional dress code..Ill follow that same system mostly in all important places...

for holidays T-shirts and light colour pants...

some time dark pants too... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
This department is my wife's and she manage everything.I have no tension.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I and my mom go for shopping and which ever i feel that matches i just see in the mirror. Some times by seeing the dress i imagine myself that i will look good in the dress

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

i usually first look by myself that in which dress im looking good and not and then i ask my mother.

a.s.
Anything that is pleasant to eyes and on you skin tone is the best matching dress. For this your creativity can be added if you love it or depending on occasion.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.